Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Georgia S knows she shouldn’t have been behaving how she was she must of muttered “fuck” at least 4 times. Someone completely innocent wouldn’t be saying that. She’s too immature to hold her hands up to anything though so she’s jus doubling down… even when the tapes have been played 😂 love to see it

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Jmtxox

Finally Georgia has been shown for the bitch she is.
when she “cries” there is not a tear!!

Abode2

And another thing. WHY DOES GEORGIA S SAY THE NAME OF THE PERSON SHES TALKING TOO SO MANY TIMES WHEN SHES HAVING A CONVO WITH THEM! Drives me INSANE. hope everyone knows what I mean 🤣😭🖕🏻

Tofino

VIP Member
Tbh I think I would rather a fake Callum and Molly win than any of the other ‘couples’. Nobody in there has a genuine connection.

I don’t know if it was clear to the islanders that the clip of Georgia gushing to Toby about him always having a place in her heart and the marriage stuff was before Toby picked her at recoupling. She may not have known but she certainly gave him the free pass to do so.

Reactions: 44

daisynoon

Chatty Member
Did Callum roll his eyes at Chris in the morning? He's suddenly one of my favourites. So much hotter since he saw through GS.

• Haha

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
Also how can anyone watch that and think “aww yeah I’ll couple up with Georgia now” oh yeah, Toby can because he lies equally as great as shown by his tape! They’re made for each other

kcab0231

Chatty Member
I said it on the last thread when she argued with Molly but it’s scary AF how quickly Georgia S flips into victim mode

You’re too good for her Callum

cantkeepupp

Georgia S is so delusional, what is she not getting. It’s the fact she has told Callum continuously she’s not open to getting to know anyone but Callum whilst entertaining Toby

• Heart
Georgia will 100% go with Toby. Until the next bombshell comes in that she’s had a past with. I can’t believe she’d choose Toby over Callum

Reactions: 43