Love Island All Stars #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t understand Chris’ problem with Arabella. I didn’t like her the first time around but I feel sorry for her this time. Chris really has it out for her, when she’s literally done nothing wrong. Then Toby using her and being horrible and insensitive about it as well. 😔

ETA: Also Josh piping up to say he thinks Chris won the argument, when it wasn’t really an argument, it was Arabella saying to Chris that he’d hurt her feelings and Chris being an absolute dick about it. Why did Josh feel the need to say that? It feels like all the guys have an issue with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I Just know Olivia from last winter season is celebrating and rejoycing as we speak, she was the most hated islander ever (and still largely is)but now a year later she has Georgia S getting all the heat she got , I know shes delighted , shes as delulu as Georgia

Reactions: 11
I just think molly is upset and pissed of as she tried calling Georgia out once or twice and was out right lied too, so was made to feel like tit when all the time she had caught her out !!

Reactions: 27
Georgia Steele = Roxanne Pallett. Both are delusional and believe their own lies

Reactions: 38
It’s the fact that GS asked Callum for respect… seriously! Girl is delusional

Reactions: 44
Heeuge fall out but I am also of the opinion Cal and Moll should remain exes and not get back together. There is no longevity in them together.

LI shii ok JLS now send a shite load of bombshells in for the last two weeks so there is some reshuffling and fresh connections.

am sure the producers are hoping for Moll and Cal to resume but it’s a load of shite I reckon.

My major problem with LI is that you have so few opportunities to get rid of the ones you don’t like. We need more public votes and not just in couples, I want to judge them individually! Tom is clearly rated so high because of Molly dragging him up.
A great thing to do would be to make them stand in popularity order individually, it would definitely cause some drama as they all scrambled to couple up with popular people! It would also take some of them down a peg or two. I am looking at you Chris, Toby and Kas.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I want molly to confront GS but she can’t go full force otherwise GS will play the victim card again but then small boy Toby will be there to save her. They are both vile and deserve each other!

Reactions: 23
Oh my days what an episode that was last night!

Georgia S was outed for the liar she is and when she was called out she had to try and act like the victim and still spoke about her “deep history” with Toby.

I do think at the start Molly was hoping her and Callum may have been able to reconcile especially when he picked her at the first recoupling and she did then move aside when she realised that he was wanting to form a connection with Georgia S.

I do believe Tom got off lightly though - I wish they had shown the bit where he patted the seat next to him to show that although Georgia S is a lying snake that Tom also lapped it all up.

I do think this is then end for a few couples now.

I think Callum and Georgia S are well and truly over as are Tom and Molly - I think she for the biggest ick watching him with Casey encouraging Casey to crack on with her. I also think it the end for Sophie and Josh.

I not 100% sure but I getting feeling Kaz is playing the devoted bestie to Toby because she fancies him and hoping that if it all falls apart with Georgia S she can try and build something with him?

I can’t see any bombshells now in 2 weeks myself but could be wrong - unless they bring in more X’s!

I think there will be a vote soon to vote favourite couple again and I have a feeling Toby and Georgia will be in the bottom too but also think there be a twist in that the other islanders have to decide which of the couple they save etc and I think they will chose Georgia S to stay but everyone will be shocked because she won’t walk out with Toby who she claiming she has “deep history” and “connection” with. That is just my opinion.
---
*two

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I not 100% sure but I getting feeling Kaz is playing the devoted bestie to Toby because she fancies him and hoping that if it all falls apart with Georgia S she can try and build something with him?
I sort of sometimes get the impression too. Not always but sometimes. It’s like he can do no wrong in her eyes.

Reactions: 17
I think Toby and Georgia made a plan to be the “comeback couple” who start strong, break up and then reunite at the end. Probably hoping the public will root for them. It’s all backfired In their stupid faces..little do they know majority of the public would rather it be molly and Callum and Georgia has clearly had an issue with molly since the beginning. Really felt
For molly
Tonight having her history with Callum belittled over Georgia and tobys “deep history” honestly Georgia is vileeee

Reactions: 27
what crystal did georgia harrison have last night? for stress?💗

Reactions: 2
The fact Calum watched on just delighted when Georgia was slating molly at that beach club day they had says it all for me. Callum needs to stay away from molly he is emotional damage to her. He doesn’t fulfill her emotional needs at all, i find Callum may have two sides to him. So nice when it’s pleasing him but as soon as he’s not satisfied he could turn on the other person.
I saw it more as he was smiling because Molly was sticking up for herself against Georgia and

Reactions: 16
At this point I'd be quite happy for Molly and Callum to win as a friendship couple.
Toby and G Steele can get in the sea.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I saw it more as he was smiling because Molly was sticking up for herself against Georgia and
Yeah, I think by this point he'd figured out Georgia was being exposed, isn't this where he clapped Molly's response? I was glad they picked this one because Georgia ran straight to Callum after this conversation and said how awful Molly was being to her.

Yes I also think he was smiling because he had realised what Georgia is and was happy Molly had been proven right. I think he was happy for her and it was nice how they both backed each other.
I do think they both still love each other, at first it was very clear he wanted Molly back but I think he thought she wasn’t interested. I do think she was but wanted to see him make an effort and I don’t think he gets that.
I also think the 16 girls, not been heart broken comments were to protect himself and not his real feelings. Even how he was speaking about Georgia, yes I do think he fancied her but I think a lot of the things he did/said were to try and get over what feelings he has for Molly as he thought it was one sided.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also does anyone know where her necklace was from she had on when she was meditating with Anton?
Been looking for the necklace. Not found it yet but if you Google gold multi gemstone necklace you get lots of Ideas 🙂
---
Also does anyone know where her necklace was from she had on when she was meditating with Anton?
Also, the stone Georgia H placed on Georgia S might be a amethyst healing crystal

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.