Love Island All Stars #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What 👏🏼 an 👏🏼 episode 👏🏼

Sooo here for Callum. He did not let up all night! So refreshing to see someone finally call Georgia out on her bullshit. I really cannot stand her. The way she conducts herself you can tell she’s coasted her whole life on being pretty/perceived as a cute little thing and therefore getting away with things or never been called out. So many times Callum asked her to just admit she’d lied and she couldn’t?? The best was when he said “why would I want to be with someone like you after what I’ve seen?” Damn. Imagine that being said about you. She’s a horrible little girl.

The hair comment was such a pick me response to the fact most of the other girls have hair extensions.

I actually really enjoyed Arabella tonight too. She can stand up for herself but also laugh at herself. She seems a good sport.

I think even if Callum and Molly get back together, it’ll fall apart in a couple months’ time. Too much damage has been done. I think he genuinely liked Georgia and Would’ve happily moved on. I hope they don’t fall back together now because they can’t go back to Gee/Tom.
She spent a night at her ex when she was dating Sam Bird from their season and tried to justify that too

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be fair to Georgia it would be boring without her but she's still a class A knobhead.

Tom really got short changed in the personality stakes didn't he!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The app did one of those opinion polls, feel like they might be gauging popularity before deciding what kind of vote to do. Totally understand why they wouldn't want to lose Georgia and Toby together. Missing from the top 10 - Georgia S, Toby, Casey, Josh (and you voted on each islander too)

Screenshot_20240204_234401.jpg

Reactions: 2
I completely agree Georgia S will need a lot of support when she comes out 😬

But equally can she have an actual adult showing her back episodes and pointing out where she is wrong. As in pausing the screen at each point and rehashing what she did wrong. I will happily volunteer and I rarely describe myself as an actual adult despite being in my 40's🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How is Tom so high up? He’s a mute in there. He doesn’t seem to be enjoying it at all.

I wonder if Molly will end things? I don’t think she’s feeling it anyway.

Reactions: 26
Absoultely. Callum is clearly not a “lovey dovey” man, beyond the initial wooing stage. I’d say that argument about him never paying her compliments (the entire 3 and half years) and her voicing to him that it upset her, created a lot of resentment. Him thinking she’s a nag and her thinking he doesn’t care. They clearly are not suited at all, I like them both as individuals and I’d love for them to win.. just to wipe the smug look of Georgia’s face.
He paid a lot of compliments to Georgia and was really mature with the whole Arabella situation so he is capable. I just think their relationship has run its course probably so wasn’t bothered anymore

Reactions: 14
He paid a lot of compliments to Georgia and was really mature with the whole Arabella situation so he is capable. I just think their relationship has run its course probably so wasn’t bothered anymore
I think Callum has been mindful of the all girls bar Molly and I think that should tell her all she needs to know.

Yeah which is why I said the”initial wooing stage”. Even men that aren’t typically complimentary find the capacity to do so at the beginning, for obvious reasons. I agree he seems mature, if not a bit insensitive to his EX at times (no one is perfect). Like I said, I like them both as individuals, however it’s obvious to see what went wrong. She made pretty clear in saying he never once told her she was beautiful ect, so I’d say it ran its course due to the incompatibility they both overlooked until it became too much to ignore. That’s what I gathered from the argument they had at the beginning anyway 🤷‍♀️

This is def better than this time last year with the Lana & Ron Show. I also liked how we get to see people on the outside who know each other and talk about why they broke up it is like the reunion episode we always wanted but did not think we could have. I would love to see e.g. Sammie, Chloe, Maura watching at home like a gogglebox episode especially tonights episode. Callum had me cracking up when he said Georgia you are like broken boscuits esp when Georgia was talking about her situation in earlier episodes using teas as an example. Georgia at the begining of the episode saying we will talk about it later not in front of an audience well bad news love you have a bigger audience than you could have ever imagined but not for the reasons you would like. I am glad Mitch was not there as he would be shouting and stop Georgia and Callum talking by talking over them.

Reactions: 29
The fact Calum watched on just delighted when Georgia was slating molly at that beach club day they had says it all for me. Callum needs to stay away from molly he is emotional damage to her. He doesn’t fulfill her emotional needs at all, i find Callum may have two sides to him. So nice when it’s pleasing him but as soon as he’s not satisfied he could turn on the other person.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
. He doesn’t fulfill her emotional needs at all, i find Callum may have two sides to him. So nice when it’s pleasing him but as soon as he’s not satisfied he could turn on the other person.
Agreed. I don’t think he’s nasty per se but once he’s done with a situation which he was with Molly once Georgia became available to him he can be quite insensitive.

Reactions: 11
Hannah is on Instagram said she was behind Callum would love to give him a hug. Mitch is behind him too. Nothing from liberty. Hannah must not have noticed anything in there .
Mitch posted this to his stories 🤣🤣🤣
1000032851.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What is the point in recording something to watch later when it cuts off before the last ad break!!
had to watch the end on itvx. Georgia S is a nob and we definitely need Emma Willis to interview her lol

Reactions: 9
Georgia S reminds me so much of Roxanne Pallett -pathological liar who believes her own tit and spews lies, I wouldn't be surprised if they're related lol, petition to get emma willis in to th evilla to grill Georgia S
Yes such a similar personality

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.