Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Georgia is always giving it the “if you respected me” and “what you’re saying is really hurtful” lines when she’s in the wrong, she’s a gaslighter

• Heart
Reactions: 69

gleevall

Chatty Member
Georgia saying “I’m disappointed Tobe, I’m not gonna lie” like she has a leg to stand on!!!!
1707084291156.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Justmechan23

Chatty Member
It’s the fact that georgia took no ownership for anything that was shown of her. It’s crazy at how quickly she would flip everything. People like that are dangerous lol

• Heart
Georgia S reminds me so much of Roxanne Pallett -pathological liar who believes her own shit and spews lies, I wouldn't be surprised if they're related lol, petition to get emma willis in to th evilla to grill Georgia S

• Heart
Georgia S is actually unhinged and truly disturbed, she genuienly believes her own lies and that shes the victim in all of this and taht everyone is misunderstaindg her, she is actually a psycho, also lets not forget she went fucking ape shit back in S4 when Josh shared a bed with Kaz after less than 12 hours and told him to ''get a fucking grip man''' what she has just done is a million times worse than what Josh ever did or Callum getting with Molly at Casa (that was a desperate attempt, so cringe) she is actually a fucked up person

• Heart
Reactions: 67

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
I also feel so much for Arabella- she’s a lovely person!
Gwaaaan Molly! This has been BUILDING!!

Reactions: 67
guys I dont know whats going on but Sophie is growing on me , WTF Previously she was one of my least fav islanders ever cuz of her voice but shes talking so much sense this episode, dragged Georgia S at the start and isnt dragging her vowels or words anymore,

• Heart
Reactions: 66
How do Callum and Molly not get annoyed at both Georgia’s going on about history and past relationships when they’ve had 3 years together and don’t act like that

Reactions: 66

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I don’t think molly and Callum should get back together. I think he was exhausted / done with her and I actually don’t massively think they suit. I do think he should comfort her in this scenario though and hopefully they can move forward as friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Justmechan23

Chatty Member
Fair play to callum for calling Georgia out. He was talking on behalf of all the viewers watching. I really can’t imagine anyone thinking that georgia has acted correctly in this. She’s crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Georgia S is just such a sly one and very devious. It’s really odd the way she’s totally changed her personality and voice and is putting on this demure act.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

BDY_97

VIP Member
Haven’t really been on this thread much recently but that episode was fucking wild. Georgia S is genuinely unhinged, like she’s seriously mentally unwell. Didn’t think much of Molly or Callum during their series but feel like both have come across well in recent episodes and would definitely like to see them back together. Those tears at the end from Molly were real and genuine hurt, unlike anything from Georgia. I always liked Kaz but i’m starting to go off her a bit now, the opposite is happening with Arabella who I hated previously but really like now. Need to properly catch up so not sure how Sophie has been but thought she was brilliant tonight so hope it stays that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 61