Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
The fact that Georgia S said she's grateful for her hair before her family and friends tells me all I need to know about her. She's a selfish cow who doesn't care about anyone but herself. Silly me thought she'd changed for the better at the start of this series.

Reactions: 59

HughJanus

Chatty Member
“Callum can’t compete with our past tobes”
24 hours earlier to Callum “I’m not that girl” oh fuck off Georgia

• Angry
Reactions: 58

Por Que?

This can’t be real. Nobody can compete with Georgia and Toby’s past ….. it’s so strong that they’ve had multiple chances at being together and they aren’t 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Susspicious

VIP Member
I still don’t understand Chris’ problem with Arabella. I didn’t like her the first time around but I feel sorry for her this time. Chris really has it out for her, when she’s literally done nothing wrong. Then Toby using her and being horrible and insensitive about it as well. 😔

ETA: Also Josh piping up to say he thinks Chris won the argument, when it wasn’t really an argument, it was Arabella saying to Chris that he’d hurt her feelings and Chris being an absolute dick about it. Why did Josh feel the need to say that? It feels like all the guys have an issue with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

cantkeepupp

Georgia H is so in tune with her spiritual side that she can see Caseys dead grandad but can’t see that Georgia S is a literal demon. Think she needs to go back to her retreat

• Haha

Regina2071

Thanks for new Fred ...
How weird is it that a class hot bird like Arabella ...she has her faults, but she is a good looking girl ...is at the mercy of dickheads like Toby (ugly as fuck! and weirdo Chris) come on ...both punching!

kcab0231

Chatty Member
Good on Callum - she tried to play the victim again and talk about how she deserved respect and got told! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

And let’s be honest Tom decided he wanted to get on with his couple not both of you!

• Haha