Love Island All Stars #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she strutting like that thinking she’s a baddie making Mitch jealous 😬😬 he’s probably cringing I have secondhand embarrassment for her
She looks so pathetic when she does that walk, looks like a toddler stomping off!! And her asking Chris to pick her up when she went to kiss him 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I missed a few episodes but when did they all get so bitter & twisted about each other?!

Reactions: 7
just saw a clip on Twitter of farmer Will and that plastic blow up doll Look a like Layla in Casa Amor when she wanked him off and he said that is naughty , nearly puked in my mouth, did not need to see that again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Will we do a fave couple poll for next thread to get an idea of who might be in the bottom?

Reactions: 14
Why was Chris so upset that Arafella pied him? Who did he think deserved it more? He is really seething over the whole thing.

Reactions: 16
She looks so pathetic when she does that walk, looks like a toddler stomping off!! And her asking Chris to pick her up when she went to kiss him 🤢🤢
It’s like when Adam dumped Rosie for Zara and she was doing the photoshoot the next day and stole his cap and he was just so turned off

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do Sophie and Josh have history? They just seem so cosy with eachother in such a short time or is that just me?

Reactions: 5
Oh now she’d be a good one. I could see them all going for her whereas I don’t see that happening with Sophie. She was nice as well from what I remember.
She was stunning and all the fellas fancied her but I would say from what I remember she was not nice; remember when she squashed Michael's face aggressively when she was voted out and he chose not to leave with her??!! That was red flag time with her🚩 ..as Amber rightly said dead ting 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.