Love Island All Stars #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly l couldn’t not be arsed with the girls if I was on love island they’re always so dramatic i would much rather just hang about with the lads

Reactions: 23
Love her getting told straight by Mitch and Toby, why the obsession with Mitch? He doesn’t like the girl, he told her straight, what else could he have done? Pathetic

Reactions: 17
I hated Mitch last season and this, but I feel so bad now because he put up with Liberty longer than I bloody could

Reactions: 22
It’s getting ridiculous

QUOTE="Pshsjsnn, post: 18207355, member: 33881"]
I hated Mitch last season and this, but I feel so bad now because he put up with Liberty longer than I bloody could
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
Why is she strutting like that thinking she’s a baddie making Mitch jealous 😬😬 he’s probably cringing I have secondhand embarrassment for her

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The girls are actually too much and so dramatic. They are looks and clothes, you can tell they’re no fun by their reactions

Reactions: 15
Well that was a crap episode what happened to last nights vote? Are they dragging out a dumping over a whole hour tomorrow?

Reactions: 12
Liberty is completely obsessed. It has been days! Molly and Kaz had actual relationships with people in there and act with more grace and dignity!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.