Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melh89

Molly and Callum are trying not to make it obvious they will get back together to try win 50k

Reactions: 5

Trixxx

VIP Member
He did say it, but it was a more flippant "well we wouldnt be here if we didnt want to explore other options" sort of thing. Its been made out to be worse than what he actually said I think.

Reactions: 5

daisynoon

Chatty Member
Kinda wanna know what would of happened if Arabella chose the bombshell tyler, would they have to kick off another couple or what 🙈
I NEED ANSWERSS 😂
It makes me wonder what would have happened in the first episode if Callum had picked Georgia S instead of Molly!

Reactions: 4

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Does Georgia S have some sort of speech impediment? I don’t mean that to sound horrible but there’s something about the way she speaks and I can’t quite put my finger on it
She can’t say her either r’s or w’s if You listen closely. Some kind of lisp, I noticed it in that docu she did when she was scammed out of thousands by that fake footballer.

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
I think following the public vote there should be a recoupling of the others but that still won't get liberty dumped. Mitch has no one else to pick

Jas28

Chatty Member
Long time lurker first time poster in here !
I saw Liberty in person a couple of months ago and she is TINY in real life now .. I commented to my friend who was with me when we saw her and she said the same thing .. we were pretty shocked at how small she is
So firstly - TV does make you look bigger ! A lot ! And if this is the boys problem with her - then those other girls must be skeletal IRL!
---
Yeah you can see the two Georgia’s and Molly are very slim and they’re the popular ones

• Sad

daisynoon

Chatty Member
Aaron would be a terrible addition. He's dry af and nasty like his friend Tyler, and there are already far too many people from season 7.

I feel like none of us are going to feel particularly excited about any of the bombshells though, people are too concerned about protecting their public personas to act messy.
Also if it's struggling in the ratings, higher profile people won't want to go on, like Megan, or Chloe.

Aaron does feel like a low though. Do they really need more competition for the blondes?