Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Won't miss Demi's screechy voice.

In other news, just looked up Josh's construction company on companies house that's being promoted on his insta. Can't find it.🧐😂

Reactions: 5

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Can't believe I didn't even think to check if there was a Love Island thread on here 🙄

So, my opinion so far-
-Arabella and Chris, weird match, happened too easy, seems staged.
-Hannah, omg I couldn't hold a conversation with her. I'd need to shake her to tell her to hurry up and finish her sentence!! 😩
-Molly needs to make up her mind, she can't have her cake and eat it but I hope she doesn't take callum back if Georgia fucks him off for this other fellow.
-Anton, what work has he had done? He looks horrendous compared to what he used to. Has he had drug issues? He seems very twitchy or something.
Liberty- shut up. Enough said on her.

• Haha

Jas28

Chatty Member
I find Arabella hard to understand, she seems to have been with everyone in the villa and at the same time has a list of wealthy conquests on the outside such as Ruben Dias. Does she want fame or fortune? Either way at 33, the clock is ticking.
I don’t think she or any of them are looking for anything serious are they otherwise they could’ve easily done that outside

So tomorrow night, my guesses:
Tom will come in and go for Molly and Arabella
Sophie will come in and go for Callum and Toby and Tyler

Marilyn345

VIP Member
It’s getting to take a number when it comes to me telling folks to STFU tonight, step forward Tyler.
PLONK .. Person of Limited or No Knowledge.

• Haha

SloaneRanger

Chatty Member
Does Georgia S have some sort of speech impediment? I don’t mean that to sound horrible but there’s something about the way she speaks and I can’t quite put my finger on it

Huge Chebs

Chatty Member
Adding winching a guy in bed who's wearing some form of hair covering to the top of my "ick" list

• Haha