Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marilyn345

VIP Member
I find Arabella hard to understand, she seems to have been with everyone in the villa and at the same time has a list of wealthy conquests on the outside such as Ruben Dias. Does she want fame or fortune? Either way at 33, the clock is ticking.
Yeah, her timeline is all very the place. Apart from Toby, Tom et al, her relationship with Ruben Dias finished fairly recently, she was on Leo’s yacht with a crew member and has somehow managed to have a full one year relationship with Wes Nelson. 😰 … pretty sure I’ve missed a bit 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

melh89

Why does anton always pull strange faces. don’t get me wrong he’s not the worst but he’s a proper odd bod

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Ok so I'm watching series 1, only a few episodes in, please tell me those "Italian twins" fucked off into obscurity...
Also Jordan, why did noone want him? Isn't he just like that guy everyone loved from series 2, pls tell me he's not a wrong un!
Is that the one they called Hulk? If yes, just keep watching. ..
Otherwise no idea what happened to the Italian twins, I’m London Italian myself and thought they were ridiculous, probably never stepped foot in Italy.

iieee

VIP Member
Oh god not more stupid kissing challenges. I am so bored of this season already.