Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ok I'm finally caught up after a helluva week..
Loving Hannah like I knew I would🥰 she's BOSS! (As she'd say😊)
also loving wee Anton, I think he's a sweetheart, he always is the one giving advice and comforting others, I think he's genuinely a good and decent guy and I don't understand why he gets a lot of flack?
So far they're my faves and yep happy for them to win as a friendship couple!

Callum is just proper fit and I can't get over how much I fancy him??! I didn't at all on S6 in 2020🤷🏾‍♀️ but man is fiiiine🔥

I hope him and G Steel do get together, I think she's too good for Toby and I think Callum is too good for Molly!

Also can't stand Anaconda!! First time and even more this time!!! Bore off ya weirdo 32 year old predator dating 20 year olds😭😂😂

NNNNOOOO😩 No-one from s9 should be allowed it should just be deleted from history!😫🤣
I don’t like her but I don’t see the issue with her age and Toby’s

Reactions: 3

Laika1234

VIP Member
He said that if he’d wanted to pursue things with Georgia on the outside after LI games he would have
There’s probably an element of truth to it based on some of the chats they had at the start of the series but watch this get absolutely blown out of proportion.

Susspicious

VIP Member
I thought Anton had really matured at first until he burst out laughing at Mitch when Liberty was storming off upset. Reminded me of him laughing at Belle. He’s still a little dick, IMO; a pair of glasses doesn’t change that.

daisybrown

VIP Member
I wholeheartedly agree with every single comment 💯
---
What about the hot guy that was dating Lewis Capldis Ex? I cba googling to get his name. They’ve not long split up. He’d be a good addition 🔥
Finn and Paige have filmed ex on the beach, I imagine they wouldn’t be able to do both.

• Sad