Love Island All Stars #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think the issue is that you’re never going to get the top tier ex islanders back. They don’t need to do it for the money, they can earn more from brand deals etc. then you have to rule out all islanders who are in relationships (healthy ones who won’t split up for 12 grand) so you’re kind of left with a few good ones, and then a few week 7 bombshells. I wouldn’t be surprised if they start lobbing in some Casa Amor rejects as well - you know Jane who was only seen on camera in series 4 for 3.2 seconds.
Bring back Lynda!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I think with LI games when they were eliminated they all ended up staying in Fiji and going back at the end of the series. They were coupled up and did leave together but it was very new so something deeper has probably happened since.

Reactions: 5
Georgia S is just making me cringe so bad omg!!!

If things were gonna work out between them then surely they would of continued after LI games ?
The way she is hanging out of him and looking at him with the big puppy dog eyes is just 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if they are dating but kept it secret so they could do All Stars? Seems a bit quick otherwise?

Reactions: 15
Oh jesus they're going to send in the waste of spaces Ronans son as a bombshell aren't they? given they're that desperate!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think they'll send in casa rejects, that would be totally lacklustre and I think they know people wouldn't want it.

It is boring at the moment but every series is boring for the first few days. It usually takes about a week to get going, the drama only really starts once people have started to form connections.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone get really bad vibes from Molly? Don’t think she’s smiled once since being there, yes her ex is in there I get that but she’s got a face like a slapped arse and seems like one of those girls with no personality, just relies on being pretty and expects everyone to worship her

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Was it Georgia H who shouted out to Molly ‘did he massage you when you were together ‘ during the game? …. She can’t even hide the fact she’s a horrible bitchy person for 24 hours. This will be her downfall after her positive press the last few years, it will remind people who she really is. Talks about her body and sex all the time. She’s had some questionable relationships over the years she cannot be miss innocent and date the people she has

Reactions: 28
I didn’t watch Love Island games, I presume something happened between Georgia S and Toby?
Yeah
They got coupled up and left together and said they would work on things lol

2 months ago lol

But LI games was great from day 1

Reactions: 6
Does anyone get really bad vibes from Molly? Don’t think she’s smiled once since being there, yes her ex is in there I get that but she’s got a face like a slapped arse and seems like one of those girls with no personality, just relies on being pretty and expects everyone to worship her
I don't have much of an opinion of her but I noticed last night she looked Hannah(?) up and down when she was talking to her

Reactions: 11
Was it Georgia H who shouted out to Molly ‘did he massage you when you were together ‘ during the game? …. She can’t even hide the fact she’s a horrible bitchy person for 24 hours. This will be her downfall after her positive press the last few years, it will remind people who she really is. Talks about her body and sex all the time. She’s had some questionable relationships over the years she cannot be miss innocent and date the people she has
omg I'm so glad someone saw this too, I found it so uncomfortable 😂 such a bitchy comment to make too like ew

Reactions: 9
Luis gives me bad vibes 🤮 he wasn’t happy about Georgia S in the game his reaction was a bit off he wasn’t happy about being made to look stupid
He wasn’t happy, but Georgia wasn’t going to let that opportunity pass, she is more than happy to stir any pot to make herself look good, not defending Luis for one moment it’s just that Georgie S is such an opportunitist. Also this time around she’s giving out a quite unsure about things vibe (well to me she is). Has she had a complete personality transplant, I remember how feisty she was in Series 4, not worried about saying what was on her mind and had more than one blazing row. Who remembers when she swore blind she did not go in for a long kiss with the guy that Laura was with (Paul), denied it to over and over .. the truth of course was out there, captured on canera 🤫

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yeah
They got coupled up and left together and said they would work on things lol

2 months ago lol

But LI games was great from day 1
I didn't watch LI games but I know it was filmed in advance, so several months could've passed since Toby & Georgia were on there together which could make it more feasible that they genuinely split or something went down between them. I wish they'd just give us the full story.

Reactions: 3
When Toby walked in Lib immediately said to Georgia “are you ok?” So I do think something deeper must have gone on.
Also someone on the show last night said Toby was loyal 😭 do they remember his series? He went through like three of four girls before deciding to go back to Chloe. Would hardly call that loyal 🥴

Reactions: 28
When Toby walked in Lib immediately said to Georgia “are you ok?” So I do think something deeper must have gone on.
Also someone on the show last night said Toby was loyal 😭 do they remember his series? He went through like three of four girls before deciding to go back to Chloe. Would hardly call that loyal 🥴
I think they meant in a relationship. Once he was with Chloe he did stay loyal to her

Reactions: 7
Liberty was on Love Island Games a couple of months when Toby and Georgia were also in the cast. T&G paired up but were dumped and left the island together fairly early in the series. So Liberty is well aware of their relationship.. what isn’t clear is have T&G spent any time together since they left the island.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.