Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just want a show that's Hannah's life to be honest.

Just her jibbing about her home in her kitten heel slippers with fur on the front, smoking a fag at the back door and reggie demanding potato waffles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I loveeee Hannah, I don’t know whether it’s because she’s a fellow scouser but she just seems like the sweetest person who’s there for everyone, I hope they bring someone in for her but not Jon he was vile on TOWIE 🤢

Reactions: 51
Molly is quite childish for a 29 year old, shouting and squealing laughing like that. If callum really was awful then she should just have nothing to do with him. She's made herself look like such a twat.

Reactions: 50

littleladyv

Hasn’t Georgia H always claimed to have long ongoing relationships with people that no-one knew about? She’s been a busy girl I am sure she recently said she’d been seeing Jake McLean for years, Bear, god knows who else. She likes to claim people doesn’t she….. Hannah is the best one in there she deserves someone decent coming in but these seem like boys she needs a nice older Man. She comes across as a great friend and wise

Reactions: 49

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Omg I’m getting the ick from Chris already and I really didn’t want to 🙈🙈🙈He thinks he’s hot shit now

Reactions: 47

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Repeating a bit what others have said but I've done a u-turn on Chris. Coming across as very desperate with Molly, he's not her type at all. Really wants to be made into some good memes. Can't put my finger on it either but he looks like he smells. Like Calum looks like he would smell amazing, Chris looks like he smells of sweat 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 44

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
I feel like liberty went into this thinking she would be fighting them off and has just got a reality check when messy Mitch isn’t even interested

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Does anyone get really bad vibes from Molly? Don’t think she’s smiled once since being there, yes her ex is in there I get that but she’s got a face like a slapped arse and seems like one of those girls with no personality, just relies on being pretty and expects everyone to worship her

• Heart

ejej123

Chatty Member
With regards to Georgia H, I just think anyone that gravitates towards Stephen Bear in the first place has just got to be a wrong un of some sort. Absolutely not condoning what happened in the slightest but I just doubt any respectable woman would be attracted to him?!

I actually think Georgia S and Callum would make a good couple, she seems mature and understanding I think she could help Callum be more in touch with his emotions. He may be a bit dull but he’s the only normal one in there

Reactions: 43