Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Rochelle going by Roch makes me vomit, I dont know why just sounds so fake and cringe and also lol at Sophie saying Roch will speak to you about Joanna, babe when? Rochelle is never fucking at home, out every night of the week and when shes not shes off holidaying in dubai,

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
That reaction to the word "Boyfriend" 😬
Is Molly pulling the wool over our eyes with a series winning showmance 🤔
nnd.gif

I feel like her even commenting on the noise they made shows how not into she is! i feel like if she liked him and was enjoying it she either wouldn’t have noticed or just laughed!
---
Also theh both looked hammered

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
After her season, I thought it'd be impossible to find Georgia S more irritating, but then she's done this. Actually astonishing. She's unbearable.

MrsG03

Cue Georgia explaining to Anton how he hurt her feelings and him apologising to her yet again!

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Right so new theory…..the reason Molly gets so upset and emotional over the Callum break up…..she was pregnant and he said he wasn’t ready for a baby so had a termination. They said it was buying a house but I think it could be so much more than that by her reactions
Or maybe those reactions are because she’s gutted her 3.5 relationship is over? This is the man she wanted to marry and spend the rest of her life with, of course she’s gonna be upset. What a stupid and insensitive comment to make 🙄

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
I don't think the islanders decide who goes in the hideaway. Everytime the text comes they all shout for the same couple. The producers obviously decide although I have no idea what their criteria is for deciding. Arabella & Adam (is that his name?!) should be bottom of the list being the newest couple. Sophie & Josh should go in so he can shove things up his arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 24