Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jabba125

I had a go...
View attachment 2756490
Actually don't know which twin these pictures are of, but it's one of them.
Jess is really the most dramatic transformation, I’m actually impressed like she looks genuinely pretty now and I didn’t think that level of improvement was possible! Georgia looks so chavvy in her before, no wonder she wants a guy like Toby and thinks he’s ’so cool’

Reactions: 24

I steal names

VIP Member
I can’t bear hearing conversations between Sophie and Jess, but they’re absolutely speaking sense there.

Tofino

VIP Member
I already take back what I said earlier. I’m happy to give up the public vote for this extra drama as usually the day before final is incredibly boring!!

daisynoon

Chatty Member
I just watched Eve and Casey's post-villa interview on the app, and it asks about who they want to win.

Eve says Sophie and Josh, and Casey asks about Jess, and Eve says "obviously I'm surprised they're getting along so well", she hates people liking her sister better than her!

The way Adam and Arabella are acting makes me think that they’re not genuine. If you’re so genuine you wouldn’t care about leaving a few days before the final anyway

mamaland

I’m just catching up on last night sorry to bring it up again but why the fuck does Sophie act like joshs little chihuahua waiting to bite the hand of anyone that does something Josh doesn’t like. I can imagine Rochelle being absolutely embarrassed she’s with Josh

• Haha

BBee

I think Josh was trying to be a friend to Georgia. I think he was trying to say to her that he thought she was forcing it but didn't know how. I do think a lot of the others think the same. What Sophie really should have said to Georgia is Josh is looking out for her as a friend and unless I missed it, Josh didn't say he thought the relationship was fake. Georgia used those words. I'm not sure anyone thinks the relationship is fake more that they question how much Georgia is really into Anton.

Reactions: 23
I was surprised to see how many people aren’t a fan or josh and Sophie (I actually really like them both) and I don’t think josh did anything wrong by telling her what he thought and that others had been saying it and understand him not throwing people under the bus when they weren’t going to admit it themselves. She’s clinging on to the 70% and also saying liv didn’t say anything about that, I really wanted josh to remind her that we only see an hour and there’s another 23 we’re not seeing and I’m sure they all discuss loads about each others relationships in that time just chilling and sunbathing
Sophie seems a bit bitchy to me. She’s also all talk and no action. She would never confront Georgia like she keeps talking about

I am undercover

Chatty Member
I feel like the producers have just shifted all the attention onto areola so we forget about what a toxic POS Georgia S is?? Like she’s barely shown at this point as if they’re covering for her so she doesn’t get any more hate

Marilyn345

VIP Member
What is Tooooobes on about, he wants them to be exclusive. Fear not Tooooobes, no one else wants you or Georgia.

• Haha