Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
all the dumped Islanders walking in is supposed to be iconic but my first thought was what a shite line up of bombshells they were, no stars or icons in sight

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Because I think they just suit each other so well - I think there is definitely still feelings there and I don’t think Tom or Jess are right for them.

Also the fact Molly is taken about by Tom and what he did with the dog teddy and it wasn’t him it was Callum says it all too.

I just would have loved to have seen them reconciling and winning the show.
Sometimes when it’s done, it’s done. Two very nice people who made it work for a while but when you enter your 30s you really do begin to see the world differently, well that’s what I think, my 30 plus self bears no relation to my early/middle 20s self. But never say never I guess, it’s obvious they’re comfortable with each other on a friendship basis now. I think they live in the same City so pretty sure they’ll keep in touch. Ask them when they reach their 40s how they feel, it will be different to how they feel now and who knows maybe then will be the time; that or both of them never give the other one a thought 😉. We are different at different times our lives. certainly we are happier at different times .. life’s rich tapestry 🤫

reggieray123

Arabella is unbearable. How can she she not see Mollys point of view in that she shouldn’t have told Tom about what was said in the video calls. I dunno how Molly kept her calm. I can’t stand her!

Flowers60

VIP Member
It’s ok. Georgia S and her whining will overshadow any sympathy that Tobys crying gets

• Haha

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
If Tom is like this after hearing about three video calls, he’s in for a treat when he gets out 😂 Tbf if I was Tom or Jess I don’t think I’d be able to put up with it when I got out lol

• Haha
I would have said back to Hannah its fine Babe, If I was you I'd dump your surgeon because your tits are botched and horrendous, no hard feelings though babe

• Haha

SloaneRanger

Chatty Member
Anton gathering everyone round the fire pit! I really liked him but he’s starting to get on my tits now. Absolute nonsense I don’t blame Josh for walking away!

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Sophie is such a bitch. She is so sarcastic and painfully stupid which makes it even worse as she seems to think she’s intelligent.

Reactions: 22

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
This whole thing feels like one big “I’m so happy for you” “yeah I’m SO happy for you” “yeah I’m SO happy in my couple” “yeah me too!!!”

Laika1234

VIP Member
Jesus Georgia S and Toby desperately trying to sell their story as BRAVE, GENUINE!

i give it about two months.