Love Island 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad they’re keeping him on aftersun. I do quite like him on it and he and maya/indiyah were a good team.

I can’t stand Amy Hart but at least they’ve stopped trying to make Kaz happen. I’ve never been mad on her but can’t stand her post all stars. I still can’t believe they’re giving Chris airtime. He was despised on allstars it makes no sense.
Yes agree about Maya, Sam and Indiyah.
Agree about Chris Taylor also, I thought he’d be good in All Stars but he was the opposite, surly, entitled and nasty, It was him on the voiceover bit at the beginning of the podcast, the long ad for E.Bay, he has a terrible voice for radio, flat and enthusiastic, viz I’m only reading this out ‘cos you’re paying me 😳

Reactions: 5
For the first time, I haven’t been watching. But I saw on Sam Thompsons Instagram that Joey Essex is in there?? Wtf?! Isn’t he a bit old for the usual early 20’s girls in there? Is he a proper contestant? I was thinking about watching but I can’t stand him so if he’s there properly I don’t think I’ll bother lol
Old in age but not in mind. Still giving it the Reem spiel and calling people Ting. I actually like Joey just wish he would drop the act.

Reactions: 12
Different rules for the hideaway this time:

“…. the Hideaway now boasts a sign which reads, ‘No invitation needed’. It’s been reported that the rules of the den have now been changed, so people don’t have to be nominated by their fellow islanders.. “.

Seems they can use ‘the facilities’ whenever they want and with whom they want, whatever happened to romance. 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

“…. the Hideaway now boasts a sign which reads, ‘No invitation needed’. It’s been reported that the rules of the den have now been changed, so people don’t have to be nominated by their fellow islanders.. “.

Seems they can use ‘the facilities’ whenever they want and with whom they want, whatever happened to romance. 😮
Too late to edit this post but a bit more explanation is that sometimes contestants end up in friendship couples so this gives them the opportunity to invite an Islander they do fancy to visit the hideaway with them. Makes a little more sense I guess but is it a good idea .. I’m not sure, suppose the invited person doesn’t wanna go 😳

Reactions: 1
I'm on catch up but Jess giving total Jacqui McQueen vibes with the ponytail and 2 strands of hair at the front..
I thought this yesterday not watched holyoaks for years and it took me ages to figure out who she reminded me of

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I would just go in there to get away from the rest

And nap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve only seen the first episode. Really hope Joey Essex doesn’t do his usual thick act and he actual acts himself (he defo over acts).

Not sure how I feel about him being on it. Will provide entertainment with the girls fangirling over him but on the other hand I don’t want it to be the Joey show.

Reactions: 8
I had a feeling Joey was going to pick Samantha tbh.

What does all the girls see in Ronnie? His kiss with Jess on the terrace was just 🤢🤢.

I don’t think he likes her that much to be honest I think he was just using her so that Joey wouldn’t go picking her and risk him going home.

Also the new hideaway rules - so looks like Harriet going after Joey or Joey after Harriet - this will be interesting to see.

I agree with Manveer I don’t think he will get further than the friend-zone.

Reactions: 6
Also I did laugh when one of the fellas said he liked ‘blonde hair big boobs’ and one of the girls (Samantha?) with small boobs put her hand up gleefully.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a feeling Joey was going to pick Samantha tbh.

What does all the girls see in Ronnie? His kiss with Jess on the terrace was just 🤢🤢.

I don’t think he likes her that much to be honest I think he was just using her so that Joey wouldn’t go picking her and risk him going home.

Also the new hideaway rules - so looks like Harriet going after Joey or Joey after Harriet - this will be interesting to see.

I agree with Manveer I don’t think he will get further than the friend-zone.
It was so obvious that Ronnie stopped chasing Samantha because he knew Joey would go for her so as soon as he knew that, he was all of a sudden back into Jess again! Sooooo transparent. Snogging Jess on the terrace because he didn’t want to go home.

Reactions: 9
I’ve only seen the first episode. Really hope Joey Essex doesn’t do his usual thick act and he actual acts himself (he defo over acts).

Not sure how I feel about him being on it. Will provide entertainment with the girls fangirling over him but on the other hand I don’t want it to be the Joey show.

He's already started... Pretending he doesn't know what words mean and playing dumb with geography. He knows this routine gets him on tv so it will continue.

Reactions: 7
It was so obvious that Ronnie stopped chasing Samantha because he knew Joey would go for her so as soon as he knew that, he was all of a sudden back into Jess again! Sooooo transparent. Snogging Jess on the terrace because he didn’t want to go home.
I think Ronnie knew he'd go home if Joey was into Jess and that's why he snogged her on the terrace. But I love a transparent game player.

He's already started... Pretending he doesn't know what words mean and playing dumb with geography. He knows this routine gets him on tv so it will continue.
He said gravitate correctly and in the right context and then was like is that the word and couldn’t pronounce it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.