Love Island 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harriet looks a bit desperate in the preview & she’s the least nicest looking of the girls.

Reactions: 21
Sam should have said I ain’t leaving I spent x amount to be here I cancelled all my clients & gotten him self hired as the hair stylist behind the scenes!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Really annoys me how they all say joey Essex full name rather than just joey, think they're all a bit star struck

Reactions: 24
I am really struggling with remembering the girls names, too many of them look the same this year. Contour nose one, scouse one, welsh one..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Ronnie looks like Ricky Rayment or whatever his name was from TOWIE.

I feel bad for how much abuse Harriet is getting for how she looks but WOW she has some amount of confidence for someone who looks like a slice of ham that's dropped on the floor.

The girls are fiery this year I think there'll be lots of clashes and we better get to see them!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Harriet looks a bit desperate in the preview & she’s the least nicest looking of the girls.
God love her. She resembles a battered plimsoll.

Whyyyyy so many women ruin themselves with all these tweaks. They may as well all have "Manufactured In Taiwan" stamped on their arses.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but that is an absolute travesty! Sam was the best looking and seemed nice 😭

Reactions: 19
They'll find a way to bring Sam back.

There's something up with me because I think Joey Essex looks attractive.

Reactions: 5
I'm on catch up but Jess giving total Jacqui McQueen vibes with the ponytail and 2 strands of hair at the front..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.