Love Island 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooooooo I hate this!! Sam was definitely attractive, the only one nice to look at. I was hoping theyā€™d save him on the way out but hope they do a shock re entrance with some bombshells like theyā€™ve done before.

I like Patsy, Nicole and Mimii, and I also think Munveer is sweet under the surface but I think heā€™ll be perpetually friendzoned.
Ayo finally got his kiss, no more than 30 mins later šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
We need a thing like on MAFS where there's a picture with all their faces and names so you know who's who šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 16
Nooooooo I hate this!! Sam was definitely attractive, the only one nice to look at. I was hoping theyā€™d save him on the way out but hope they do a shock re entrance with some bombshells like theyā€™ve done before.

I like Patsy, Nicole and Mimii, and I also think Munveer is sweet under the surface but I think heā€™ll be perpetually friendzoned.
Ayo finally got his kiss, no more than 30 mins later šŸ˜‚
Agree that Munveer will be the Anton of the series .... sweet guy but will coast along on friendship couples.
Still trying to get to grips with who everyone is. Harriet's face absolutely fascinated me last night... did not move from the lips up.
I think the other girls are way more attractive and interesting than the 3 clones but of course Joey has to pick the clones.
Tbh it makes me sad really!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For the first time, I havenā€™t been watching. But I saw on Sam Thompsons Instagram that Joey Essex is in there?? Wtf?! Isnā€™t he a bit old for the usual early 20ā€™s girls in there? Is he a proper contestant? I was thinking about watching but I canā€™t stand him so if heā€™s there properly I donā€™t think Iā€™ll bother lol

Reactions: 3
For the first time, I havenā€™t been watching. But I saw on Sam Thompsons Instagram that Joey Essex is in there?? Wtf?! Isnā€™t he a bit old for the usual early 20ā€™s girls in there? Is he a proper contestant? I was thinking about watching but I canā€™t stand him so if heā€™s there properly I donā€™t think Iā€™ll bother lol
Yes heā€™s there ā€˜properlyā€™ .. says he wants to find a wife, just like the farmer in his denšŸ˜‰
As you mention Sam Thompson want to say heā€™s not doing The Morning After podcast this time, heā€™s been replaced by Amy Hart šŸ˜³. Indiyah is still there so presumably those two will be the weekly studio guests on AftersunšŸ¤”. Shame, I like Sam and the different dimension he brought to the podcast.

Reactions: 7
Yes heā€™s there ā€˜properlyā€™ .. says he wants to find a wife, just like the farmer in his denšŸ˜‰
As you mention Sam Thompson want to say heā€™s not doing The Morning After podcast this time, heā€™s been replaced by Amy Hart šŸ˜³. Indiyah is still there so presumably those two will be the weekly studio guests on AftersunšŸ¤”. Shame, I like Sam and the different dimension he brought to the podcast.
Is he not doing it at all? I thought he was doing one or two days.

Reactions: 2
Sam is so bleeping annoying, glad heā€™s not about. Is he still with that ex LI girl who is always stiff as a board and makes ā€œdocumentariesā€? If so what a cuck. He used to take up all the time on Aftersun waffling and nobody could get a word in.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is he not doing it at all? I thought he was doing one or two days.
This morning Hart said that she and Indiyah would be there every single morning this week and Chris Taylor would be doing the weekend show. Maybe it will be different next week . šŸ¤”
Ah it seems I got some of it right:
ā€œLOVE Island is having a complete shake-up with Sam Thompson being replaced in one of his roles. While Thompson, who won I'm A Celebrity last year, will return to his Love Island: Aftersun hosting duties, he has stepped down from the podcast, The Morning Afterā€

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Apologies if this is already shared, Harriet defending her footballer brother when he (allegedly) attacked a girl:

• Wow
Joey apparently isn't being paid and is receiving the same expenses as the rest of the cast. I'm surprised at that. But I suppose he's been a celeb long enough to know that he'll make money after the show with brand deals and Instagram ads.

---

I know his is Love Island USA

But is Aaron the guy on S1 Traitors who had a panic attack?
Yep. He never came across as a love island type to me. It'll be interesting to see how he gets on.

Reactions: 2
Joey apparently isn't being paid and is receiving the same expenses as the rest of the cast. I'm surprised at that. But I suppose he's been a celeb long enough to know that he'll make money after the show with brand deals and Instagram ads.

---

Yep. He never came across as a love island type to me. It'll be interesting to see how he gets on.
Because Joey is a TV bleep.

GPLjsiAWkAA5nK_.jpeg
GPLjsh8WkAAVDT2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Joey has an amazing agent.

on Celebs Go Dating (both times) didnā€™t he say he was looking for a wifey and true love.

thatā€™s the same narrative here.

he is now in his 30s but is somewhat an icon, I feel he will work his way through some of the girls and cause lots of friction which is kinda cool!

no way him and Samantha will last very long. Samantha was already miffed Ronnie didnā€™t rate her body, imagine when Joey inevitably strays!

Reactions: 5
Joey has an amazing agent.

on Celebs Go Dating (both times) didnā€™t he say he was looking for a wifey and true love.

thatā€™s the same narrative here.

he is now in his 30s but is somewhat an icon, I feel he will work his way through some of the girls and cause lots of friction which is kinda cool!

no way him and Samantha will last very long. Samantha was already miffed Ronnie didnā€™t rate her body, imagine when Joey inevitably strays!
Lol did you see the preview at the end of last nightā€™s

• Haha
LOVE Island is having a complete shake-up with Sam Thompson being replaced in one of his roles. While Thompson, who won I'm A Celebrity last year, will return to his Love Island: Aftersun hosting duties, he has stepped down from the podcast, The Morning Afterā€
Iā€™m glad theyā€™re keeping him on aftersun. I do quite like him on it and he and maya/indiyah were a good team.

Nooooooo not Amy Hart šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
I canā€™t stand Amy Hart but at least theyā€™ve stopped trying to make Kaz happen. Iā€™ve never been mad on her but canā€™t stand her post all stars. I still canā€™t believe theyā€™re giving Chris airtime. He was despised on allstars it makes no sense.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.