Love Island 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Samantha has been on a podcast getting upset when talking about how Joey treated her 🙄

Sounds like Grace will trump her about how she’s been treated by him!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d say it’s exactly it - he knows they’re not popular so is blaming her. He’s now jumping ship cos he knows it’ll get him screentime.
It'll also buy him more time in the villa if the new girl picks him

Reactions: 4
I see Samantha has been on a podcast getting upset when talking about how Joey treated her 🙄

Sounds like Grace will trump her about how she’s been treated by him!
Well it’s like they say if they’ll cheat with you they’ll cheat on you. I know the Sam Joey thing wasn’t really cheating because it was clear Sam was more of friend and she should have known that because in my experience men are simple creatures if they fancy you they make it obvious. I’m thinking more the way he treated Sam he was oblivious to her feelings and he wasn’t honest he gaslit her into thinking her doubts were her being pathetic etc and if I had been Grace in that situation i would have been wary because how a man treats a woman he is leaving says a lot about him and if he does go on to do the same to her she only has herself to blame.
I’m not a Sam fan it’s more about Grace acting smug and joey being narcissistic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Well it’s like they say if they’ll cheat with you they’ll cheat on you. I know the Sam Joey thing wasn’t really cheating because it was clear Sam was more of friend and she should have known that because in my experience men are simple creatures if they fancy you they make it obvious. I’m thinking more the way he treated Sam he was oblivious to her feelings and he wasn’t honest he gaslit her into thinking her doubts were her being pathetic etc and if I had been Grace in that situation i would have been wary because how a man treats a woman he is leaving says a lot about him and if he does go on to do the same to her she only has herself to blame.
I’m not a Sam fan it’s more about Grace acting smug and joey being narcissistic.
I really don’t think there was any “gaslighting” involved in that situation and that word is losing all meaning when it comes to Love Island 😭

Reactions: 9
They should’ve got Jeremy Kyle and Graham from the aftercare team to do the heart rate results

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha Joey's been stitched up so bad with the crown 😂 well played producers

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.