Love Island 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hope ciaran finds someone else- nicole is such a nag. Always having a pop at the poor lad. He acts more mature than her!

Reactions: 27
I feel Ciaran and Nicole know they’re popular and understand the assignment so they’re going to keep having these stupid fights, probably a casa fumble and whatever else all as part of their journey 🙄

Reactions: 10
I wonder what Ciaran looks like without his beard? Are there any photos online of him without it?

I don’t know why he fancies Nicole. She’s definitely punching.

Reactions: 21
Popped in just to say as a man that Jess is brilliant. The absolute type of lass a guy would want as a mate. She's got a good heart and is like an agony aunt in there.
Definitely a friend zone and only if you have a thick skin and you don’t mind being in a competition all the time because remember she is the prize 🏆 oh and she may low key stab you in the back if you dent her fragile ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can Jess go back to selling Colin the Caterpillar Cakes at Marksy’s after dry humping Joey Essex with her a$$ out on national tv.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ciaran's FACES at literally everyone was almost the most fun part to watch for me, hysterial.
Konnor also did really well. Sean, he sure looked a certain way during Harriett's time...
Tilda is my favorite, and for some reason I still quite like Uma.
How in the WORLD that many people were willing to suck Ronnie's fingers and were supposedly turned on by him is just... rank.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
How everyone’s heart rates weren’t up for Matilda I’ll never know she was the best on that challenge and looked insane! I feel like Will look at her with way more excitement than he did Uma!
Typical producers faking the results on this challenge so king and queen joey and grace have different results how boring I was over them from the moment the went to the sleepover house absolute scripted drivel 😴
It was so obvious Nicole was gonna be fuming again she is every episode like her only personality is being jealous and angry! I understand people have insecurity’s etc but don’t go on Love Island, there’s been plenty of seasons to know what it’s about and what can happen.
Has Casa even been confirmed for this season because it’s absolute crap! I want Matilda, Konnor and Ciaran to re couple

Reactions: 12
I think Joey believes his own hype! He 100% sails through life because of his Towie days and as a result is extremely entitled. His cousins that fuss all over him don't help matters either, they treat him like a little prince.
There's no way that if joey was a normal guy, and not 'joey essex' that grace would ever look at him twice.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think Joey believes his own hype! He 100% sails through life because of his Towie days and as a result is extremely entitled. His cousins that fuss all over him don't help matters either, they treat him like a little prince.
There's no way that if joey was a normal guy, and not 'joey essex' that grace would ever look at him twice.
Honestly I don’t know why anyone would wanna risk marrying him, imagine being related to the Sims sisters

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Catching up on last night's, Joey is like a baby the way he was reacting to Grace in the heart rate challenge. Didn't even realise he was there until Grace's turn. Strange!

Reactions: 8
I think Joey was cosseted by his family,due to his mum passing so young, and I understand that. But then he got into TOWIE and was given all the fame, money and status and so he's used to having things his own way. Towie was massive when it first aired and he was a huge part of its success. And i truly think its all gone to his head and no one ever says no to him.
Be interesting when Grace realises she's now got the 'fame' she's been chasing what will happen.
He never seems to keep a girlfriend for long and I think its becoming clear as to why.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.