Love Island 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Grace and Joey are gonna kick off at anyone else taking an interest in either of them (Konnor, now Jessy) then why donā€™t they duck OFF HOME!!! Honestly what do they expect from this show šŸ˜­ neither of them are closed off, other people are entitled to try and get to know them ffs

Reactions: 30
Itā€™s a shame none of the girls have any backbone this year and sticking to their men like glue taking everything so seriously when none of the couples are even that strong. I think the only one so far has been Tiffany and they kicked her out two minutes later. Iā€™d love for Grace to kick Joey to the kirb and go after what she really wants.

Reactions: 15
Itā€™s a shame none of the girls have any backbone this year and sticking to their men like glue taking everything so seriously when none of the couples are even that strong. I think the only one so far has been Tiffany and they kicked her out two minutes later. Iā€™d love for Grace to kick Joey to the kirb and go after what she really wants.
I wonder what black guy sheā€™ll flirt with in Casa Amor just for her to tell Joey ā€œIā€™m not sure why heā€™s interested in meā€

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope they show the others that Grace was encouraging Konnor.

Why on earth did Grace say she hadnā€™t given Konnor an inkling? She definitely encouraged him to pick her. Does she not realise it will have been shown?!

Matilda surely doesnā€™t fancy Sean? All she says is that heā€™s ā€œso cuteā€!

Itā€™s an absolute borefest. The producers need to start stirring the pot by reading out tweets from the public and then quotes from the islanders. Get the wooden spoon out.

Reactions: 26
I think the bombshells were told who to take on dates.

itā€™s all manipulated according to current public opinion.

Grace enjoyed Konnorā€™s attention. I reckon if Konnor makes a connection Grace will get mad.

looking forward to Nicole going ballistic sometime soon cuz Ciaranā€™s heart didnā€™t beat for her!!

Reactions: 9
I think the bombshells were told who to take on dates.

itā€™s all manipulated according to current public opinion.

Grace enjoyed Konnorā€™s attention. I reckon if Konnor makes a connection Grace will get mad.

looking forward to Nicole going ballistic sometime soon cuz Ciaranā€™s heart didnā€™t beat for her!!
Ciaran comes across very chill, level headed and relaxed. Nicole is too high strung and OTT. I get the LI environment is very different but Nicole has brought so much of their ā€œissuesā€ on herself and sheā€™s going to push him away

Reactions: 13
I didnā€™t watch last night as it was on later. Have the latest bombshells gone in yet?

Reactions: 1
Why on earth did Grace say she hadnā€™t given Konnor an inkling? She definitely encouraged him to pick her. Does she not realise it will have been shown?!
Because she a little dim and has already forgotten itā€™s all on camera šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Edited to say, so far I really like Konnor

Edited again to say whatā€™s the betting Grace now makes a play for Konnor šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.