Love Island 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand Nicole!!!!! She’s so insecure and causes issues for nothing and she isn’t even attractive. She looks rough as hell! She’s well punching!!

Also get the Jess hate, I quite like her

Reactions: 17
Ciaran comes across very chill, level headed and relaxed. Nicole is too high strung and OTT. I get the LI environment is very different but Nicole has brought so much of their “issues” on herself and she’s going to push him away
Yes quite and she’s three years older. Run Ciaran run .. you really can do much better.
And whilst on .. get Joey out 😥

Reactions: 12
I dono I like Ciaran more than nicole but I think he equally plays up to the drama so the relationship doesn’t seem boring..

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but Grace looks like a drag queen. I can’t unsee it and last night did not help :oops:
The problem with grace is she just takes herself far too seriously. She’s always posing in front of the cameras and seems to have zero personality. Not very attractive.

Reactions: 24
The problem with grace is she just takes herself far too seriously. She’s always posing in front of the cameras and seems to have zero personality. Not very attractive.
Also that voice/accent 😬 goes right through me
(Noah fence to any mancs on here x)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All I keep on reading across all the comment sections on all social media platforms is negative commentary regarding Joey he’s definitely getting to get humbled when he leaves because he’s no longer Mr. Popular.

Reactions: 10
Well Grace didn’t want to close off and she’s made joey jealous a couple of times plus he’s petty.
I wonder if he blames Grace for them being out of the top three he would never self analyse and think that he could be to blame for it .

Reactions: 6
All I keep on reading across all the comment sections on all social media platforms is negative commentary regarding Joey he’s definitely getting to get humbled when he leaves because he’s no longer Mr. Popular.
I of course remember him in Towie and in the jungle but to be honest, I hadn’t seen him in anything else and had forgotten about him until he came into love island. I didn’t know he was Mr Popular?

Also, not many people watch LI so I don’t think it will have that much of an effect.

Reactions: 3
Well Grace didn’t want to close off and she’s made joey jealous a couple of times plus he’s petty.
I wonder if he blames Grace for them being out of the top three he would never self analyse and think that he could be to blame for it .
I’d say it’s exactly it - he knows they’re not popular so is blaming her. He’s now jumping ship cos he knows it’ll get him screentime.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.