Love Island 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They won’t last outside the villa as she’ll be loving her new ‘fame’ and he’ll be too jealous of other men fancying her!
He's already kicking off with Omar, if what Daily Fail posts is to believed.
The novelty of being lovebombed wears off sooner or later...

Reactions: 6
I think we’ll be stuck with Grace and Joey to the end because even though everything from Joey is fake and scripted they seem to think watching them is what the viewers want.

they’re so annoying especially in how they’ve gone from meeting literally a week ago to being the self appointed king and queen of the villa. Ugh.

Reactions: 13
I’d love it if one of them got evicted to see if the other one said they will leave too! Because if it’s Joey who got evicted I doubt she would leave with him!
I actually feel the opposite

I think Grace would leave with Joey but I don't think Joey would leave with Grace.

I could be way off here but I feel she's a bit intimidated and star struck by "Joey Essex"

When she tried to speak to him about storming off after Samantha left he shut her down quite quickly and she didn't stand her ground.

Reactions: 5
I miss the days when they would get pissed every night, at least one couple would be shagging, people having fights and rows… it’s all so sanitised and boring. Started watching season 2 again and it’s so much better, so far we have had
*shagging nearly every night
*Couples shagging who don’t even plan to stay with each other
*better challenges which happen every couple
Of days
* one punch up from a bombshell
*sophie (RIP) getting battered every night to deal with the shitshow that is Roidhead Tom
*miss GB desperate for a man to fancy her and we all know how her story ends 😂

and the contestants were all so beautiful in their own way, no carbon copies massive tots and fake lips. Terrible people but beautiful.

Season 2 people.
Series 2 and 3 were absolutely top tier elite 😌

They didn't need so many ultra annoying "twists" and bombshells every 2 minutes to make it interesting, there was so much already going on just by purely letting them have a laugh & by everyone just being themselves...

It used to be that the unseen bits was the boring episode that noone watched, whereas now, that's the episode where it's more fun and natural!
---
I honestly think Joey is too old for this cast/love island
He just shouldn't be there full stop.
Again another desperate attempt from production to 'spice things up' and boost viewers...in lieu of being able to have good old reality TV the way it used to be (and should be!!) 🥺

This series has to be the final nail in the love island coffin??! ...unless they can get past the Karen brigade and the fear of ofcom to get it back to basics!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think the 3 couples at risk will be - Jess & Omar, Joey & Grace (because of the Samantha thing), and Ronnie & Teeth. They'll probably let the islanders decide who goes, so I'm predicting Jess or Teeth will leave, out of the girls, and Omar out of the boys.
that's exactly what's going to happen otherwise Maya would've said straight out the couple with the lowest votes are being dumped, not at risk of being dumped

Reactions: 6
I think if Ronnie and Teethy are in bottom two then she will go and I think it will be Jess & Omar and Omar will go. Then Ronnie & Jess will probably rekindle !

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I think if Ronnie and Teethy are in bottom two then she will go and I think it will be Jess & Omar and Omar will go. Then Ronnie & Jess will probably rekindle !
I couldn’t be doing with Jess being all smug if her and Ronnie were to rekindle. She’d think she’d won over Harriet

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t be doing with Jess being all smug if her and Ronnie were to rekindle. She’d think she’d won over Harriet
It seems inevitable now that Ronnie is about to get ditched. No doubt he'll have his fair share of options in Casa Amor though. If they do get back together they would have a chance of winning it... i've seen enough of Love Island over the years to know what type of couple have a chance of winning and unfortunately they'd have a chance.

Reactions: 5
Same but I think after Ronnie kissed her in the challenge he will now try again with her rather than Harriet.

He will be gutted Teefy has knocked him back so will have a bruised ego now!

Reactions: 2
Matilda reminds me of Jamie Genevieve! She but I also see the Kara Tointon and young Kerry Katona 😂

Reactions: 8
Didn’t Grace say if she wasn’t with Joey she’d get to know Omar? Sitting right next to him? All I hear is 100% 100% lol and Matilda thinks she’s cute by constantly screwing her nose.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else wonder why Joey alwaaaays has his trainers on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.