Love Island 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know the way unseen bits usually captures the islanders being good craic.

Not this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What happens to the hair fibers? Do they blow away during the day like dandelion spores? Do they come off at night and leave crappy clumps in the bed? Do they dissolve like candy floss does?

the showers must be proper bunged up with clumps of that shite.

For sure Ronnie can’t go swimming cuz the fibers would float away like a weird Brillo pad.

Some of the girls have hair extensions, it’s no biggy. He would do well to embrace it and just shave his head or else get a hair transplant. Ronnie isn’t that old to start losing his hair.

He is still a tit head tho, with or without hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who do we think will go tomorrow? The mail said it’s two of them. I don’t think anyone in a stable couple will go even if in the bottom so assume it’s between Harriett, Jess, Omar and Sean assuming they’re in the bottom?

Reactions: 2
They all need to go and start again or sack the directors/producers and let the islanders be more natural, it may as well be shown on CBBC now lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who do we think will go tomorrow? The mail said it’s two of them. I don’t think anyone in a stable couple will go even if in the bottom so assume it’s between Harriett, Jess, Omar and Sean assuming they’re in the bottom?
I just hope Joey and Grace are not saved by the public which will be a big dent to their egos.
---
What happens to the hair fibers? Do they blow away during the day like dandelion spores? Do they come off at night and leave crappy clumps in the bed? Do they dissolve like candy floss does?

the showers must be proper bunged up with clumps of that shite.

For sure Ronnie can’t go swimming cuz the fibers would float away like a weird Brillo pad.

Some of the girls have hair extensions, it’s no biggy. He would do well to embrace it and just shave his head or else get a hair transplant. Ronnie isn’t that old to start losing his hair.

He is still a tit head tho, with or without hair.
He looks bald on both sides at the front when in bed so he must wash it off before bed. You have to admire the guys confidence… absolute tit hair but here he is on love island fighting the girls off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think the 3 couples at risk will be - Jess & Omar, Joey & Grace (because of the Samantha thing), and Ronnie & Teeth. They'll probably let the islanders decide who goes, so I'm predicting Jess or Teeth will leave, out of the girls, and Omar out of the boys.

Reactions: 5
I think Grace is going off Joey. He’s really into her, but she’s definitely starting to distance herself, same for Tiffany with Ronnie.

Reactions: 18
I hope they bring back the old style dumping that happened at the beach club before, the couple had to split up and stay split up to remain, or they left together, either way, I’d like Joey and grace to leave now and stop trying to control the villa

Reactions: 21
I miss the days when they would get pissed every night, at least one couple would be shagging, people having fights and rows… it’s all so sanitised and boring. Started watching season 2 again and it’s so much better, so far we have had
*shagging nearly every night
*Couples shagging who don’t even plan to stay with each other
*better challenges which happen every couple
Of days
* one punch up from a bombshell
*sophie (RIP) getting battered every night to deal with the shitshow that is Roidhead Tom
*miss GB desperate for a man to fancy her and we all know how her story ends 😂

and the contestants were all so beautiful in their own way, no carbon copies massive tots and fake lips. Terrible people but beautiful.

Season 2 people.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Grace is going off Joey. He’s really into her, but she’s definitely starting to distance herself, same for Tiffany with Ronnie.
The thing with Joey and Grace is they’ve both said it was intense when they first met and hinted as if that’s a reason they split. Then said because of the distance but didn’t sound like an amicable split when she said he then suddenly text her a few months ago so they obviously didn’t stay in touch. But now they’re being all intense again!

They won’t last outside the villa as she’ll be loving her new ‘fame’ and he’ll be too jealous of other men fancying her!

I’d love it if one of them got evicted to see if the other one said they will leave too! Because if it’s Joey who got evicted I doubt she would leave with him!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.