Love Island 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please please stop the twins from going in. I can't actually believe it, reeks of desperation. If it didn't work the first two times, 3rd won't be the charm. How delusional are those girls? They most likely "think" that it was just unlucky that they didn't shoot to fame and get several unbelievable offers from brands. No, it's not just unlucky, you two are unbearably stupid and annoying, also a copy-paste version of every other hun out there!!!!!! I can't bear to watch them even for a second 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Please please stop the twins from going in. I can't actually believe it, reeks of desperation. If it didn't work the first two times, 3rd won't be the charm. How delusional are those girls? They most likely "think" that it was just unlucky that they didn't shoot to fame and get several unbelievable offers from brands. No, it's not just unlucky, you two are unbearably stupid and annoying, also a copy-paste version of every other hun out there!!!!!! I can't bear to watch them even for a second 😭
Wait … not Jess and Eve? Again? Is this a thing?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder if they’re not doing challenges because of Ronnies hair
I see Munveer revealed Ronnie's secret.

Despite initially refusing to discuss Ronnie's hair, Munveer eventually revealed: "He was very open about it. He spoke to the boys and it's basically hair fibre. The full backs are gone. But he's using hair fibre."

Reactions: 2
I feel like I’m unpopular here but I’m really liking Matilda and Sean and I think they both genuinely like each other. I’m getting good vibes from her too and I’m PRAYING Tiffany pars Robbie off Sunday night 😭 also feeling like Ciaran still has it in him to stray in casa.
Me too! Tilda Rice and Sean, I feel like they really suit each other!!!!

Reactions: 2
Did Matilda ever actually tell Sean he's ''top of the tree''? He seems to think he is and she kind of just went along with it when he said it last night.

She's playing them both well and making sure she's the main storyline. You have to feel for the poor girl though... having to pretend she likes Sean and suffer his cringe chat.

Reactions: 10
Watching Sean is delightfully cringe but I do hate the whole ‘nice guy finishes last’ storyline they wheel out every year. It is slightly different in this instance as Matilda does seem to have some genuine interest in Sean BUT I find it uncomfortable the way the token ‘unlucky’ guy is always encouraged to pursue each female bombshell more forcefully and with more entitlement.

The girls in question are put in such an awkward position and it always seems to be framed as an issue of women being dumb and always going for bad boys, when the reality is guys like Sean are a total ick because they’re desperate and importantly not genuine at all - you could literally be anyone and they’re just going for you because they believe it’s their turn and you’ve no choice to oblige them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Spot on. She's was happy enough being with him even though he didn't give her anything because she wanted to be with the Joey Essex. She smugly announced they were 'the nation's favourites' just because they weren't in the bottom three. Her reaction to seeing how he is when he's actually interested, left her unable to stay in. If she had moved on and flirted with others like Harriett did, she'd probably still be there and on a date with a new bombshell
I agree she put all her eggs in one basket and with joey of all people so yeh she didn’t even have a male friend to save her

Reactions: 3
Watching Sean is delightfully cringe but I do hate the whole ‘nice guy finishes last’ storyline they wheel out every year. It is slightly different in this instance as Matilda does seem to have some genuine interest in Sean BUT I find it uncomfortable the way the token ‘unlucky’ guy is always encouraged to pursue each female bombshell more forcefully and with more entitlement.

The girls in question are put in such an awkward position and it always seems to be framed as an issue of women being dumb and always going for bad boys, when the reality is guys like Sean are a total ick because they’re desperate and importantly not genuine at all - you could literally be anyone and they’re just going for you because they believe it’s their turn and you’ve no choice to oblige them.
I think with Sean he realises Maya is coming in soon well for the Villa she has already and he has to get a move on. It 3 weeks in so he will either be in a couple make it to Casa or go this week as if he is not in a couple soon or not involved in any drama he risks getting kicked out esp if he is in the final 2 let standing at the firepit and the other islanders (girls) decide who stays. He probably thinks loyalties will come into play and if he is not successful with anyone he risks getting kicked out because they will want to give a couple a chance. I think he does like Matilda and in the outside world he would take his time but inside the villa he is under pressure and perhaps acting out of character a bit.

Reactions: 5
I’m catching up with last night. Sean is giving me the creeps he is desperation personif. I hate Ronnie’s beady little eyes. I’m bored I barely know what is going on, every time I look up it’s just a negative bunch of generics thinking they offer some to this world.

Reactions: 5
Ronnie definitely gives off sweaty arse crack vibes !! I think he stinks! Urrgh

I'm baffled as to why he is so popular with these women... madness!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.