Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossqueen1989

Idk how the producers can be blamed when Samantha chose to cling onto Joey and not get to know anyone else…all the while, him not kissing her at all, and she herself saying all the girls coming in will be interested because of who he is. I think part of the reason she’s embarrassed is because she knows she let it go on and kind of let herself be used by him tbh.
If the producers had a plan for Joey they are to blame! No one should be used as a play thing to pass the time! If it wasn’t Samantha it was going to be another girl

Reactions: 24

Emily1416

I miss the days when they would get pissed every night, at least one couple would be shagging, people having fights and rows… it’s all so sanitised and boring. Started watching season 2 again and it’s so much better, so far we have had
*shagging nearly every night
*Couples shagging who don’t even plan to stay with each other
*better challenges which happen every couple
Of days
* one punch up from a bombshell
*sophie (RIP) getting battered every night to deal with the shitshow that is Roidhead Tom
*miss GB desperate for a man to fancy her and we all know how her story ends 😂

and the contestants were all so beautiful in their own way, no carbon copies massive tots and fake lips. Terrible people but beautiful.

Season 2 people.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Humphrey Rudge

Chatty Member
Yes, but we back our own. I’m not here score brownie points with other posters
Anyway, I will leave you all in peace. I’m not going to post any more. I’ve said what I had to say end of.
Oh, my apologies, is she one of your fellow scousers? you should have said...

• Haha
Reactions: 23

GossWhore

VIP Member
See I would ruin the mood

Jess: your mum and dad still together

Me: nah she's dead

****Silence*****

BTW guys you can laugh because causing awkward situations is a talent of mine lol

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
It’s not even that though Joey did pick Sam whitch reeks of production involvent then basically use her as a place holder until his girlfriend came in then went on to gaslight and invalidate her feelings. She was completely used as a full guy for the Joey and grace show
He fucked her off and kicked her when she was down
Come off it, Sam was delighted to be picked by Joey Essex, she made no effort getting to know anyone else! She was using him just as much. Either way it's going to be so off putting to normal guys to see her/her family have this level of meltdown over a guy she knew for 2 weeks and didn't even kiss, it's not beneficial to her and her dating prospects for them to be this insane about it

gimm3more

VIP Member
I feel like LI can’t do anything or have any format anymore without people crying mental health.
you’re spot on with this whole post and it doesn’t help that people don’t know the different between mental health (which is something we all have) and mental illness.

• Heart
  • Haha

daisybrown

VIP Member
Samantha seemed like a lovely girl and I am sorry it did not work out for her, but it was not much of a relationship. They didn’t seem to kiss or cuddle. Sam could have explored other options but chose to stick with Joey Essex. She did come across a bit of a fangirl towards him.

This overreaction from people will make it worse for her than her leaving with her head held high.

• Heart

Clovis

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is why did he pick her if he didn’t want to show any PDA towards her obviously he couldn’t have been that attracted to her in the first place or knew his girlfriend was coming and didn’t want to do to much I’ve just watched an episode back and they did kiss and hold hands but that’s about it. I think she was crying because she felt massively insecure towards Grace.
we literally see an hour of 24 hours but some people love to think they know everything
I just think it’s quite obvious Samantha isn’t used to going head to head with other girls for a man’s attention and she’s quite obviously wasn’t secure enough to be on the program.
I did go overboard the other day and shouldn’t have been reading comments because obviously I’m going to be extremely defensive because she’s my friend and I take comments personally.
I’m just happy she is home and happy with the people that love and care about her
also, I’m really taking to Harriet. She’s TV gold
Ronnie needs to fuck off back to sugar hunt Tiffany still terrifies the life out of me
---
I think without Joey, Samantha and Grace would have really got on being a scouser and manc girls we tend to really get on ❤
---
Also, I think Joey is massively punching with Grace. I think she can do so much better than him.
200w (19).gif

• Haha
  • Heart

lozzac28

Bitter horrors, prob bullied in school so now become internet bullies themselves to overcompensate 🥴 I’m all for a little gossip and discussion on influencer’s and reality tv etc and a harmless laugh but it’s clear some of them just come on here to put other women down and pick their appearance apart cause they’re jealous and got nothing better to do or are insecure themselves, love to know what half these look like that have so much to say about other peoples appearance. Happy women ain’t hating, and hating women ain’t happy. Misery loves company. Over and out bitches xo

• Haha
Reactions: 22

mgexo

I feel like I’m unpopular here but I’m really liking Matilda and Sean and I think they both genuinely like each other. I’m getting good vibes from her too and I’m PRAYING Tiffany pars Robbie off Sunday night 😭 also feeling like Ciaran still has it in him to stray in casa.

Reactions: 22