Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wiglay

All this Sam stuff is way OTT, some of this ‘lost opportunity’ stuff is framed like she’s lost a place on a life saving clinical trial or something. It’s love island for fucks sake. But can we agree to take collective action in giving Groey the boot at the next vote because they don’t deserve to win when they’ve just been reunited on tv. A couple who actually met in the villa should win

• Heart
Reactions: 34

BBee

I'm actually gutted about Sam. Enjoyed what she brought to the show. I think she knew she had done wrong putting all her eggs in one basket with Joey despite him giving nothing back which is why she was embarrassed. I think she was starstruck by him and I guess because of his backstory it would be easy to convince yourself he was holding back to protect himself.

Joey was sad at the end, not for Samantha though, because he knew how it would make him look. Same with Grace. Joey been in the game years he knows how this stuff works. Probs thought he'd have an easy ride to the final but judging by the girls reactions last night, he's got some work to do now.

Reactions: 33

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
It’s not about them knowing each other two weeks it’s about the production team set her up to fail
And I doubt anyone will be put off dating here she will probably get a proper scouse fella not a overgrown narcissistic twat like slowy Essex
Have a day off Jas you’ll give yourself a heart attack

• Haha
  • Heart

dixieblue

I’m convinced Ronnie is just one of your most basic most classic player guys, literally goes for the girl that just encapsulates sex for him the most. Like, Harriet was giving more sex more flirty than Jess so he went for her. Now Tiffany’s come in and giving it the horrendous sex-voice and cringeworthy flirting and drawn out words and he’s fallen at her feet. Ronnie’s just a pure sex feen lol that’s all he goes for

gabbysolis

I feel like LI can’t do anything or have any format anymore without people crying mental health. It’s also a new thing that people get up in arms about ‘sign a petition to get him out of the villa!’ that was never a thing years ago barely even on the worst years of Big Brother which is way worse than LI. Can ye not just watch the show and have a laugh/be shocked and then get on with life? Nobody in there is being held hostage, if they want to leave they can. We also only see about 40 mins of the day, it’s obvious how staged it all is now so I’d take it with a grain of salt what gets put on TV.

Samantha has come out of the villa with the public loving her and thousands of men knowing she’s single… she’ll be fine!!!!

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
I don’t love Harriet but I like her being there she just cracks me up the way shes always stomping around with her mental hair and pure dramatics

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Sean whispers "Come on baby, let me shower you with fizzy jellies and you can suck the Haribo ring 💍 off my knob"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Idk how the producers can be blamed when Samantha chose to cling onto Joey and not get to know anyone else…all the while, him not kissing her at all, and she herself saying all the girls coming in will be interested because of who he is. I think part of the reason she’s embarrassed is because she knows she let it go on and kind of let herself be used by him tbh.
Spot on. She's was happy enough being with him even though he didn't give her anything because she wanted to be with the Joey Essex. She smugly announced they were 'the nation's favourites' just because they weren't in the bottom three. Her reaction to seeing how he is when he's actually interested, left her unable to stay in. If she had moved on and flirted with others like Harriett did, she'd probably still be there and on a date with a new bombshell

Reactions: 31

1181carmenta

VIP Member
If Ronnie tried to tell me he was choosing someone else over me, I think I'd have a breakdown/midlife crisis/change my name/move country/re-evaluate my life and entire existence. Man like RONNIE you know. Self esteem would be shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
I watched my first ever episode of LI tonight 😆 with my daughter. I almost pissed my pant about the dolphin noise Tiffany was making when she was chatting to that bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 29