Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wiglay

It’s not about them knowing each other two weeks it’s about the production team set her up to fail
And I doubt anyone will be put off dating here she will probably get a proper scouse fella not a overgrown narcissistic twat like slowy Essex
Are you going to do this the whole show or can we move on now? Shes gone! Let it go

• Haha
Reactions: 28

theweekend

Watching Sean is delightfully cringe but I do hate the whole ‘nice guy finishes last’ storyline they wheel out every year. It is slightly different in this instance as Matilda does seem to have some genuine interest in Sean BUT I find it uncomfortable the way the token ‘unlucky’ guy is always encouraged to pursue each female bombshell more forcefully and with more entitlement.

The girls in question are put in such an awkward position and it always seems to be framed as an issue of women being dumb and always going for bad boys, when the reality is guys like Sean are a total ick because they’re desperate and importantly not genuine at all - you could literally be anyone and they’re just going for you because they believe it’s their turn and you’ve no choice to oblige them.

• Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
Idk how the producers can be blamed when Samantha chose to cling onto Joey and not get to know anyone else…all the while, him not kissing her at all, and she herself saying all the girls coming in will be interested because of who he is. I think part of the reason she’s embarrassed is because she knows she let it go on and kind of let herself be used by him tbh.
Agree with this. The signs were there that there was no chemistry but she was happy to fake it to get to the end.

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
I hope Harriet gets picked by a bombshell and Ronnie doesn't. His ego has been fed far too much for a guy with nothing to offer.

Reactions: 27

MollyMalone

VIP Member
I swear I lose a couple of IQ points every time Ronnie and Tiff have a conversation 🫠

Do you like my bikini today

Do you like my shorts today

• Haha

iieee

VIP Member
Sean is serving a dish of fried egg gummies on a bed of strawberry laces, with a side of coca-cola bottles

• Haha
Totally forgot Grace was the very first girl mentioned going in on thread 1 when I said her pictures look like she’s got bad back ache from all the arching

From Tiffany’s Tik Tok. Before work

IMG_1904.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Miss M

What I don’t understand is why did he pick her if he didn’t want to show any PDA towards her obviously he couldn’t have been that attracted to her in the first place or knew his girlfriend was coming and didn’t want to do to much I’ve just watched an episode back and they did kiss and hold hands but that’s about it. I think she was crying because she felt massively insecure towards Grace.
we literally see an hour of 24 hours but some people love to think they know everything
I just think it’s quite obvious Samantha isn’t used to going head to head with other girls for a man’s attention and she’s quite obviously wasn’t secure enough to be on the program.
I did go overboard the other day and shouldn’t have been reading comments because obviously I’m going to be extremely defensive because she’s my friend and I take comments personally.
I’m just happy she is home and happy with the people that love and care about her
also, I’m really taking to Harriet. She’s TV gold
Ronnie needs to fuck off back to sugar hunt Tiffany still terrifies the life out of me
---
I think without Joey, Samantha and Grace would have really got on being a scouser and manc girls we tend to really get on ❤
---
Also, I think Joey is massively punching with Grace. I think she can do so much better than him.
IMG_2165.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26