Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
I think teethany thinks she’s cute and ditsy but she just comes across like she was dropped on the head as a baby several times over, annoying af

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Jellybb

VIP Member
Tiffany was definitely scouted, no way would she have the brain capacity to fill out a form

• Haha
Reactions: 44

lozzac28

I feel like Matilda has brought some fun energy into the group cos the rest of the girls are actually miserable apart from Teefanys mental grin

Reactions: 42

dixieblue

I’m sorry but what is it with everyone and I mean EVERYONE this year talking to each other not even looking at each other once? Ronnie for example, just stairs gormlessly ahead with no expression on his face when he’s talking to people. Tiffany does the same. They all just stair ahead and don’t look at each other? Is it just me that looks at people when I speak to them like what? Idgi?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Idk how the producers can be blamed when Samantha chose to cling onto Joey and not get to know anyone else…all the while, him not kissing her at all, and she herself saying all the girls coming in will be interested because of who he is. I think part of the reason she’s embarrassed is because she knows she let it go on and kind of let herself be used by him tbh.

Reactions: 39

GossWhore

VIP Member
I never got the Teddy craze outside of feeling sorry for him with Faye. I think it was just a particularly crap year for chemistry, couples and bombshells. Sort of like this year.
All I remember is them standing in water as a date lol
0_Teddy-and-Faye.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39

GossWhore

VIP Member
10 years ago in 2014 the daily mail had an article about how in 10 years we would be having sex with robots and they would be part of day to day life, cut to 2024 and Tiffany arrives on the scene and is acting like a sex dolphon robot, guys I've solved the case shes a robot lol
Public: WE WANT DIVERSITY ON LOVE ISLAND

Producers: Introducing your first AI islander....TIFFANY!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What are we missing about Ronnie?
I just see:

Weird hair
Forehead crease
Slimebag
Emotionally immature
Beady eyes
No interesting convo

He did one nice thing once I recall where he consoled one of the girls.

But otherwise I just don’t see the attraction!

Reactions: 35