Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
If Ronnie tried to tell me he was choosing someone else over me, I think I'd have a breakdown/midlife crisis/change my name/move country/re-evaluate my life and entire existence. Man like RONNIE you know. Self esteem would be shot.
Honestly, couldn’t agree more. Imagine getting rejected by Ronnie.😭😭😭😭😭 I’d never recover

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Could you actually be arsed putting on all that make-up just to go out and sit in the sun?! Bit of mascara, tidy up the brows surely is all you'd need? None of them are pale (I'm so pale I'm blue) so they don't need all that shit caked on

Reactions: 25
10 years ago in 2014 the daily mail had an article about how in 10 years we would be having sex with robots and they would be part of day to day life, cut to 2024 and Tiffany arrives on the scene and is acting like a sex dolphon robot, guys I've solved the case shes a robot lol

• Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Sean is sooo sweet but when he was sat with the girls just then he was giving gay best friend it was like he was one of them 🥺♥

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
If Ronnie doesn’t become the face of receding hairlines or turkey hair transplants after Love Island I’ll be shocked

• Haha
What is making Ronnie such a sex god in real life that doesn't come across on screen? The girls in there are fighting over him and he's so creepy! 🤢

Copied from the Daily Mail article about her leaving: "Asked if she wished she had got to know any of the other boys better, Samantha said: 'Definitely Ronnie. Ronnie's more my type than Joey was, but I feel like Ronnie didn't pursue anything with me because he didn't want to go up against Joey.'"

• Haha
  • Sick

gimm3more

VIP Member
I don't think Samantha ever really fancied Joey, she was just star struck. Both Samantha and Sam were robbed of their LI experience.

Am another who does not get the fascination with Ronald, he's grim!
Samantha wasn’t “robbed” - she failed to get to know any of the other boys because she thought Joey Essex would think she’s the *one* 😂
Sam I kinda agree but there’s always a brutal dumping within the first few days.

MollyMalone

VIP Member
No offence to Sean, but the idea of Tilda being torn between him and Omar is WILD to me 🙈 they are so different in both personality and looks.

Omar is 🔥🔥🔥 to look at

Reactions: 24

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
It’s not about them knowing each other two weeks it’s about the production team set her up to fail
And I doubt anyone will be put off dating here she will probably get a proper scouse fella not a overgrown narcissistic twat like slowy Essex
Okay maybe she shouldn't have gone on the show then if she only likes proper scouse fellas :rolleyes: you're really not doing her any favours tbh this is so infantilising, she chose to go on the show and pin all her hopes on Joey Essex. She's a grown woman who made her own decisions, took a risk and it didn't pay off so she's gone.

Yeh! That’s a good shit stirring game!

imagine if we could write the dares!

‘give the Islander with the largest set of teeth a ridiculing laugh’

‘give the islander with the biggest forehead crease a dirty look’

‘give the islander with the least personality a huge kick up the arse’

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Well to be completely honest there wasn’t many boys in there to get to know and they shouldn’t of put a celebrity in Love Island anyway and it seems that it has backfires on Love Island like why is Joey Essex who is in his mid 30s and his bird been allowed to go on Love Island And mess with girls heads and feelings
Lol what? There was 6 other boys in there, 4 of which were open (Omar, Wil, Sean and Ronnie), she had plenty to choose from. You’ve got your MUA back anyway you should be happy 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Is it me or does Harriet have bald patches? Maybe that's why she's into Ron, she's not after his bod, she's after his stash of hair fiber.

• Haha