Love Island 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harriet, throw some water on his head. See who’s laughing after all his spray-on fibres dissolve and he’s exposed for the bald twit he is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Joey is so mature going out to talk to her and ask her why she’s outside
As someone else said - fine for her to neck Ronnie?!

Reactions: 22
I’ve actually started checking the Mallorca weather forecast in the hope we get an episode where the sun is shining.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve actually started checking the Mallorca weather forecast in the hope we get an episode where the sun is shining.
It’s been awful in the Balearics recently!! Palma airport flooded, it’s been non stop pissing it down in Ibiza recently too
---
Joey is friend zoning Sam, but never to her face..
Yeh that’s his next step. He needs to cut it off. Shes already made the first move by sleeping outside

Reactions: 5
Harriett, you can't be serious kissing Ronnie in bed again! How desperate are these girls?!

Reactions: 30
Was Ronnie pulling duvet over his and Harriet's heads? She is such a pick me, desperate basic witch, honest to god, if she still lets him snog her after this

Reactions: 9
Oh come on…she’s got confidence to go on the show in the first place. She’s just pissed off her road to the final is now in jeopardy.
Yeah she might have had confidence before hand but now she’s in there her confident front has crumbled

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Joey has more faces than the town hall clock, he’s stated him & Sam are ONLY friends and now trying to make himself out to be the victim cos she’s sleeping outside.
I don’t particularly like Sam but can’t wait for her to explode 🤯😄

Reactions: 11
The Joey & Grace situation seems odd to me. If they like each other as much as it seems why wait until you are both on Love Island to rekindle the relationship?

Reactions: 26
The way Joey was looking at that blonde one - he wants her. Should have her not that psycho Sam

Reactions: 6
Samantha is so embarrassing. Screaming “I DONT CARE” but then doing the absolute most to show she does, indeed, care. She’s riled af. And pre-emptively cutting it off to protect herself is so dramatic. Why not just chill out and see how it all plays out?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.