Love Island 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is he anyone’s type? I’ve never heard anyone say oh my ideal type is someone who gets his hair from a can, with the look of dick dastardly and mutley

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why did Tiff bring Ronnie for a chat when she didn't have a single thing to say to him 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Samantha is very negative, Joey is right she has written it off before he has even spoken to Grace.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“She’s just come in here in wedges whilst I’m in my flip flops n just ate a plate of pastries” 😭😭😭 I know she ain’t the Tattlers fave but I love Samantha hahahah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Ronnie’s like an old spiv from the 1950s, meets up with his mates at the Green Parrot greasy spoon and wears a trilby hat perched at a jaunty angle … 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ew Samantha. Keep all your niche insecure thoughts to yourself. Don’t spill to the guy you’re with. You sound crazy and pathetic at the same time. Even I’m turned off and I’m not coupled up with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nicole got scared and is getting ahead of being pied off by Ciaran with this bs

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.