Love Island 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s more that there will be more interest in Gemma when she comes out the villa etc because of her dad - whether you agree or not there’s been more stories about her before and during which is def because of him.
More interest in her = more interest in him by association if they’re still together.
Anything she gets invited to he will too, it’s not what you know it’s who you know and he would probs stay more relevant because she will!
That’s true. I think regardless of what happens they will make it all the way to the end if they stay together. Fiat 500 twitter will be on a mission to get them, Paige, Tasha and whoever they are coupled up with to the final 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not doubting that people know who he is, i’m a huge football fan so of course i know who he is. My point was more that he’s hardly one of the most relevant/famous ones from that era, and he’s certainly nowhere near the level of Beckham which is why I made the comparison. I’m seeing people claiming he’s a national treasure, is extremely well known to all and that the country loves him, now unless i’m missing something that’s just not the case is it 😭 On another note, what help would he be to someone like Luca? Obviously love island will give him the influencer clout but I can’t see him appearing alongside the pundits any time soon 😭 He could maybe help set him up with a couple of things but apart from that he’s getting nothing so if that’s what he’s after then good luck to him 😂
I was not singling you out. I apologise if you feel that I was. I have seen the David Beckham comparison made several times throughout the threads from the start. My comment was more for those saying that Luca or other LI-er wouldn’t know who Michael Owen is (due to age) and making out that Michael Owen just dropped off the planet after football.

Reactions: 3

New thread for tonight ❤ We’ll probably need another before the end of the show 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.