Love Island 2022 #57 Or whatever…🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura Whitmore gets paid £500,000 that's FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS.

This is the biggest scandal in the country, much bigger than the cost of living crisis.

Never mind Ofcom, I'm complaining to my local Member of Parliament.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
I wonder why Gemma deleted her Instagram story of being out on a date with Luca 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 20
what are some changes you'd like Love Island to make to make it more interesting and fresh? new twists? I'd love to hear-I'd love to see the viewers more invlved in dumpings, recouplings, who goes on dates, LGBT contestants mixed in with straight couples, idk how that would work but think it would inject fresh dynamics and give lots of drama on the LGBT side but still give us the format were used to with the straights and we would get to see lovely friendships form between people without romance, maybe a twist to casa?

Reactions: 10
Tasha and Andrew looked the most loved up to me. I think they are handling titgate really well though it could get quite wearing after awhile.

Reactions: 63
Should have been closing party not reunion but tbh no matter what they call it , doesn't make any less tit

Reactions: 16
Those who watched series 2. Wasn’t it no Caroline it was the islanders in a club going for chats etc? I’m sure it was Nathan and Cara’s year. And they used to do the reunion about a week later than this to show everyone going back to their homes with their partners.

Reactions: 15
Tasha and Andrew looked the most loved up to me. I think they are handling titgate really well though it could get quite wearing after awhile.
I actually think they will be the only couple that lasts. Dami looked miserable and seems to just constantly be instagramming live.

Reactions: 28
Im Away and need to embrace the love island freedom before my hubs leaves me.

… but can anyone post a rundown?

Reactions: 1
Should have been closing party not reunion but tbh no matter what they call it , doesn't make any less tit
It was basically just after sun with all the seasons islanders. Reunion should’ve been 2-4 weeks after the final. Would’ve been much more drama. Could’ve still have an aftersun episode with the finalists and grit the cheesy interviews out the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
what are some changes you'd like Love Island to make to make it more interesting and fresh? new twists? I'd love to hear-I'd love to see the viewers more invlved in dumpings, recouplings, who goes on dates, LGBT contestants mixed in with straight couples, idk how that would work but think it would inject fresh dynamics and give lots of drama on the LGBT side but still give us the format were used to with the straights and we would get to see lovely friendships form between people without romance, maybe a twist to casa?
Public vote only AND it being a vote to leave. If that happened this year some of the OGs would've gone earlier I think and definitely would have shaken things up more.

Whitmore out

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think they should do a reunion a few months later like the series when Georgia Steele and that Bird guy (sorry totally forgot his first name) had a fight because she cheated on him outside the villa

• Haha
Reactions: 38
im watching S3 for the first time, I've seen every season bar S3 and im 14 episodes deep and its so good guys, if you havent watched it id recommend it, non stop drama

Reactions: 19
Those who watched series 2. Wasn’t it no Caroline it was the islanders in a club going for chats etc? I’m sure it was Nathan and Cara’s year. And they used to do the reunion about a week later than this to show everyone going back to their homes with their partners.
Gemma's not letting any of that mob near the Owen mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.