Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
Who do we think will do best off the show financially? I can't see any of them touching Molly Mae but Gemma may possibly come close? Millie got the asos deal but tbh you don't really see her much?

Reactions: 3

Elles20

VIP Member
I also want to tune in late cos I hate the speeches but need to know when to vote next 😭! There is a second vote right?

Keera

VIP Member
Have there ever been any really successful male love islander influencers off the back of the show? I’m wracking my brains trying to think of any who got some really great opportunities - all I can think of is Curtis Pritchards infamous hollyoaks stint and obviously Tommy fury, but they both have famous families and an actual reason (dancing, boxing) for continued fame.
Naturally the women become more “famous” as they promote beauty and fast fashion, but it seems the ones who have gotten presenting jobs etc etc have all been female?
What’s Claudias angle going to be - push the gemma Owen thing to keep him relevant and hope the reality tv show for them/the owens comes to fruition?

• Sad

onetreehill233

Stricken off?
It’s STRUCK off, love 🤣 where’s the proof of this? Don’t like Paige at all but it’s very rude to come on here with career damaging information without proof
Lol it is definitely 'stricken'. In this context, you use the past participle. Maybe don't make fun of people's English until you learn it yourself

I agree with everything else you said tho 😂

BDY_97

VIP Member
For two extremely attractive people their kissing technique looks horrendous. It does knock me a bit sick but I still love them 😂
It does, I saw someone say the built up sexual tension takes over and that’s why they kiss like a pair of teenagers 😂

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
And then he forgot !!!!😭🤔

He still does it doesn’t he? Or was that just duringCovid
No he left earlier this year from what I can remember, he’s really focused now on being an advocate and ambassador for mental health charities after what happened to his poor brother 💔

JoJo76

VIP Member
i remember rachael from last year was very honest and straight out said she went back to her original job cause she needed the money and couldn’t live on influencer money. some of the other islanders don’t even do well in love island so it makes me wonder how sometimes i see them seeming to live the influencer lifestyle and i wonder how they can afford it
Dubai money 😉

jadach

VIP Member
It has been obvious since the start she is only in there to get her name out there not make friends she has came across very cold and disinterested the entire season.

Luca and Gemma have been the most baffling vote for me this season he’s absolutely hated and she brings no entertainment value so it makes no sense to me why they are even liked by young people
they wish they were gemma, and want to live vicariously through her. luca is the kind of guy you read about in wattpad stories or those american high school movies. he’s the “lad” kind of guy and he’s “cheeky” same with paige and jax. they both also look the part. it’s the perfect love story for them. piage and jax were literally “good girl changes bad boy” story

Laika1234

VIP Member
So Itv are throwing an final party tonight abs all the casa crew and assume bombshells will be there..

wonder what danica Adam and Paige are doing?

I dont care about big brother or watch it but why are they saying this… whats BB got to do with love island…

I think itv are relaunching BB or something.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know where the white top is from that Gemma wore tonight?
I know, I loved Gemma’s outfit from tonight.

Anyone yet been able to find Gemma’s necklace online ? I saw that it was a Tiffany old one, but I don’t think it looks anything like it. That was just conjecture. Help ; I love it !

Evesdropping

VIP Member
What does Gemma say at the end of First Look? I can’t make it out?
Cant make it out its either "oh wow" or "oh well" not quite sure.
A lot seem to think it's a slight on Ekin and Davide but goodness knows how it's been edited in and where from.

It does, I saw someone say the built up sexual tension takes over and that’s why they kiss like a pair of teenagers 😂
This might be it!! It's very hungry if that makes sense 😂

• Haha