Love Island 2022 #48 Final Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually going to be the most controversial opinion of all…

Since leaving the villa and doing the rounds, the more I see of Jay the more I get the ick.
I feel that about them all tbf. I get they're milking the opportunity (some more than others....looking at you an-tigga-nee) but..go away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jay still had no problem stealing ekin su from davide and sneaking around behind his back
He entered as a single man so I don't think it was so much as stealing Ekin-Su as accepting her advances. Which also makes me want to bring up, and I swear to god I'm Team Ekin-De, but Jay and Ekin-Su...they were so sexy together 😭

I was more so agreeing with his reaction to "testing the connection" by all the other boys in Casa. I feel like you could easily test the connection just by chatting with someone, not shoving your tongue down their throat! The boys were so vile and mistreated the Casa girls so badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God Nathalia is really milking her literal 10 minutes on the show.

So on Lucas hair...is he balding at the temples and brushing it forward to cover?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He entered as a single man so I don't think it was so much as stealing Ekin-Su as accepting her advances. Which also makes me want to bring up, and I swear to god I'm Team Ekin-De, but Jay and Ekin-Su...they were so sexy together 😭

I was more so agreeing with his reaction to "testing the connection" by all the other boys in Casa. I feel like you could easily test the connection just by chatting with someone, not shoving your tongue down their throat! The boys were so vile and mistreated the Casa girls so badly.
Yeah true he was single then

Reactions: 2
Jay still had no problem stealing ekin su from davide and sneaking around behind his back
this. i don’t hate him or anything but he went on about how he doesn’t like drama, and everyone thinks he’s the chill one etc etc but had no problem sneaking around with ekin and telling ekin that paige and amber don’t like her…like that would obviously cause drama lol. he’s better than the other boys sure. still don’t understand the chyna thing, he really wasted her time

Gemma has probably had a life time of people being her "best friend" and is wary. I think she likes Ekin Su but Gemma isn't into drama at all.

Reactions: 7
this. i don’t hate him or anything but he went on about how he doesn’t like drama, and everyone thinks he’s the chill one etc etc but had no problem sneaking around with ekin and telling ekin that paige and amber don’t like her…like that would obviously cause drama lol. he’s better than the other boys sure. still don’t understand the chyna thing, he really wasted her time
Yeah I think he went in strong but then kind of fizzled.

Sorry if already posted
I can’t stand honeybuns but these stories about her are WEAK and no more than he said/she said.

Bombshells can you please stop with this - all you’re doing is assisting with getting her a sympathy vote to the final.

Reactions: 3
I think Jay will be a good friend for davide and ek out the villa tbh he will be encouraging them to not mess things up with each other as he seems to love them both

Reactions: 8
Are you kidding, they didn't even remove Hurricane Faye last year. If you don't think Luca's a bully that's your opinion but I personally wouldn't use whether or not the producers will remove someone as the benchmark for that tbh, they seem to let far too much slide if it's not out and out physical (and even then they haven't removed him when he pushed her a couple of times so...seems like the bar is lower than ever this year)
Ive been bullied and they made my life a living bleeping hell. I don't see Tasha trying to leave and in tears and numb from it all. Some of you need to chill out and wait and see what Tasha has got to say first hand. I never said Luca wasn't a bully. I know as much as everyone else. About 50mins of a whole day!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Gemma has probably had a life time of people being her "best friend" and is wary. I think she likes Ekin Su but Gemma isn't into drama at all.
I think this is pretty spot on she is guarded. Sits back and takes it all in before giving too much away and getting too close to people. Making her 'I trust Luca' all the more alarming if it's genuine.

She gets a knock for being boring but I have seen moments of humour with Gemma she's just more of a dry sense of humour.

She's really withdrawn this past week though whatever is going on.

Reactions: 6
I think this is pretty spot on she is guarded. Sits back and takes it all in before giving too much away and getting too close to people. Making her 'I trust Luca' all the more alarming if it's genuine.

She gets a knock for being boring but I have seen moments of humour with Gemma she's just more of a dry sense of humour.

She's really withdrawn this past week though whatever is going on.
It’s not just her sense of humour that is dry, so is her personality or lack of.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It not sure if I think Tasha was bullied but I feel she definitely wants to be liked by the popular people. She said Luca was her closest friend when it’s been obvious he doesn’t like her at all

Reactions: 4
OK my predictions:
Ekin Su & Davide - Paige & Adam/Luca & Gemma

Luca & Gemma - Paige & Adam/Ekin Su & Davide

Tasha & Andrew - Dami & Indiyah/Ekin Su & Davide

Paige & Adam - Gemma & Luca/Ekin Su & Davide

Dami & Indiyah - Gemma & Luca/Tasha & Andrew

I can only see Andrew & Tasha not thinking tactically out of all of them. I'm not actually sure they will even go for Dami & Indyiah but I feel like Tasha is close to Paige & Gemma and won't turn on them for that reason. So it left me with them 😂🙈

I don't think we can count on honeybuns making the bottom if Dami and Tasha stay loyal!

Reactions: 1
WHAT show are you watching??? 😳
Lol how can you not think they’re good together? They are so loved up. She’s majorly traded up from jacques

Ekin is actually nice to all the girls though to be fair. I doubt she actually thinks they’re best friends, I can’t see a 27 year old being best pals with a 19 year old on the outside. Gemma seems to think Ekin is cringe and uncool for being dramatic and playing the game, again not sure why she bothered going in just to look down her nose at other people
People are so obsessed with Gemma’s age!
I’ve got a good friend that’s 15 years older than me. We speak every day. So it’s not an age thing stopping ekin and gemma being friends as the oldest and youngest girls in the villa.

• Haha
  • Wow
Lol how can you not think they’re good together? They are so loved up. She’s majorly traded up from jacques

People are so obsessed with Gemma’s age!
I’ve got a good friend that’s 15 years older than me. We speak every day. So it’s not an age thing stopping ekin and gemma being friends as the oldest and youngest girls in the villa.
Loved up?? I feel like I’m watching a different show 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.