Love Island 2022 #47 We don’t like the terrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma doesn't even want a 'normal' name just a nick name, IE Luca don't get no ideas lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was thinking to myself, Paige is gonna be doing the most in the baby challenge. She’s the biggest try-hard going.

Reactions: 11
I need to chuck some dye on mine. Jokes, it will be two and a half hours of boredom at the salon and a gazillion quid!
I've not had mine cut since before lockdown. It all fell out 2 and a bit years ago and it's grown back crazy curly, which I really like, down past my shoulders, longest it's ever been

• Heart
Davide and Ekin-Su naming their baby Irene. 🤣

Irene is a Greek name - Irini - Greek word for peace.
Eirene - Greek goddess of peace.

• Haha
Luca: let's name the baby Lichael like Michael and Louise. Like your family. Because Michael your dad and Louise is your mum. AND I LOVE MICHAEL OWEN

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’d honestly volley the baby into the bleeping pool I’m far too cranky for this tit. I’ve already turned the tv down five volumes already 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.