Love Island 2022 #47 We don’t like the terrace!

Which couple is worthy of winning?

• Davide and Ekin-Su

Votes: 582 85.8%
  • Tasha and Andrew

Votes: 133 19.6%
  • Gemma and Luca

Votes: 12 1.8%
  • Paige and Adam

Votes: 12 1.8%
  • Dami and Indiyah

Votes: 25 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Partial recap of tonight’s ❤🏝 episode.

- Danica and Jamie were dumped. 👋🏻
- Then there were 5 couples left. 👩‍❤️‍👨
- Johnsons wet wipe Luca and Gemma have made up. 💞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I want Tandrew to win. And I stand firm. I also want my hair cut like Tashas as I like the style and I've been looking around for ages so that's decided 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So we know all the other couples will vote Lemma as least compatible, who else do we think? I'm sure it's two couples each

Reactions: 4
Checked the comments on a random LI meme today made about Luca and his pathetic strop last night and pretty much all of the comments were blaming Gemma 😣🤢 sickens me tbh.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I want Tandrew to win. And I stand firm. I also want my hair cut like Tashas as I like the style and I've been looking around for ages so that's decided 🤣
I'm dying my hair blonde again after watching her for 8 weeks. I've been brunette for not even a year and I want to be blonde because her hair looks so nice #influenced

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.