Love Island 2022 #47 We don’t like the terrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was probably the worst date I’ve ever seen in my life. Not one ounce of chemistry between them. Just head bobbing, stupid fake giggling and Adam trying to secure his place in the final by buttering her up

Reactions: 12
let's be real if Adam had been in from week 2 or 3 and been with Paige he wouldnt have stuck with her, he legit is only with her because evryone else was taken, he said prior to going in ekin was his number one only she pied him for Davide so he was stuck with the only single girl Paige, she was the default option, they wont last, also Spare a thought for Adams parents-I'm sure they're thinking ah for duck sakes not this shite again Son, didnt work with Zara wont work with Rosie 2.0

Reactions: 11
Well that's most of the first 15 mins fast forwarded, the dates are always SO dull and scripted.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.