Love Island 2022 #47 We don’t like the terrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well great to know Luca and gemma resolved their differences so conveniently after the public vote results when they both realised they were still popular 😑😑

Reactions: 13
Luca has been love bombing Gemma the whole series and last night showed his true manipulative jealous side, I hope I’m wrong but it does look like signs of narcissistic and controlling behaviour 🚩

Reactions: 25
Luca jealous that a plastic baby is closer to Gemma than him xo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wait for Luca to get jealous of the attention Gemma is giving the plastic baby 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm dying my hair blonde again after watching her for 8 weeks. I've been brunette for not even a year and I want to be blonde because her hair looks so nice #influenced
I need to chuck some dye on mine. Jokes, it will be two and a half hours of boredom at the salon and a gazillion quid!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm dying my hair blonde again after watching her for 8 weeks. I've been brunette for not even a year and I want to be blonde because her hair looks so nice #influenced
I've got the blonde bit down already but I'm definitely going back and taking a photo of her hair earlier in this episode to show my HD next week 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.