Love Island 2022 #44 Exclusive Tiramisu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can't imagine gemma having any emotions for a baby it will be luca looking after the baby 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok because men don't like commitment these days

There's

1. Talking stage - you find them on online dating from a sea of twats and you "vibe" because they like pineapple on pizza, you're so quirky! You exchange numbers and get data out the way. This may be done with multiple people.

2. Seeing eachother - you aren't boyfriend and girlfriend, you aren't exclusive but you are thinking "maybe there not the biggest twit in the world" so you go on more dates to figure this out and are less responsive to potential suiters online.

3. Exclusive - so you are no longer seeing anyone else, but are they your boyfriend or girlfriend???? Noooooo don't use that word! You haven't however messaged any potential suiters since stage 2 completed his. You also may soft launch* them on social media

4. Together - thank fck!!! You are now in a relationship. You've deleted all the online dating apps!! How long did this take? How long is a piece of string?? You've been sitting in exclusive for a while and had to have the "what are we chat" and now here we are

* soft launch - a cheeky instagram pic of you on a date without seeing who with, bunch of flowers with a note saying "to my number 1 babe"

And to answer @Its_Me -- yes we are SUFFERING dating in 2022
FINALLY someone explains this right

I was trying to explain it to my mum and she just didn't get it. She was like "your father asked me to dance at the pub and we were just together from then onwards" and I was like mum it's not the 1970s anymore getting together isn't easy like it was in your day😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Someone who’s THAT into his fitness and health, I’m surprised he smokes
I was too, to be honest. I guess there is an intercom system in the villa and he would ask for a cigarette break. I think there is a designated area now?
kinda interesting

Reactions: 3
Using @Prefrontalmedialcortex round up of the latest episode:

- Tasha wants to wear a black wedding dress. 👰🏼‍♀️
- Luca has ugly feet. 🦶🏻
- Andrew dropped the egg in the sports day games. 🥚
- The red team won. 🏆
- Reece and Nathalia friend-zoned each other. ❌
- Davide made tiramisu, it was a bit melty. He and Ekin-Su are exclusive. 👩‍❤️‍👨
- The islanders gathered around the fire pit. Deji and Lacey, Nathalia and Reece left ❤🏝

Talent show tomorrow!
Thank you for using my recap. 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 2

There's

1. Talking stage - you find them on online dating from a sea of twats and you "vibe" because they like pineapple on pizza, you're so quirky! You exchange numbers and get data out the way. This may be done with multiple people.

2. Seeing eachother - you aren't boyfriend and girlfriend, you aren't exclusive but you are thinking "maybe there not the biggest twit in the world" so you go on more dates to figure this out and are less responsive to potential suiters online.

3. Exclusive - so you are no longer seeing anyone else, but are they your boyfriend or girlfriend???? Noooooo don't use that word! You haven't however messaged any potential suiters since stage 2 completed his. You also may soft launch* them on social media

4. Together - thank fck!!! You are now in a relationship. You've deleted all the online dating apps!! How long did this take? How long is a piece of string?? You've been sitting in exclusive for a while and had to have the "what are we chat" and now here we are

* soft launch - a cheeky instagram pic of you on a date without seeing who with, bunch of flowers with a note saying "to my number 1 babe"

This sounds awful glad I don’t have to do any of this anymore my 21 year old cousin was like oh yeah we are at the talking stage. Be pretty hard not to get to know someone not talking how confusing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gemma doesn’t need to win this. If she told Luca to duck off and she’d rather leave single than stay in a controlling relationship she would get so much respect and fame off the back of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Gemma likes Ekin but doesn't like it when she becomes 'calculated'. I'm amazed how many people can't see what's really going it, it's like she's written texts beforehand advising on what to do on the show....oh that's right, she did.
Yea this. Ekin being exclusive but then turning to gemma and luca to point out they’re not. There’s defo competition between gemma/luca and ekin/Davide but I think ekin is just as in it and likes to stir the pot between gemma/luca.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This sounds awful glad I don’t have to do any of this anymore my 21 year old cousin was like oh yeah we are at the talking stage. Be pretty hard not to get to know someone not talking how confusing
I appreciated the soft launch though 👌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was too, to be honest. I guess there is an intercom system in the villa and he would ask for a cigarette break. I think there is a designated area now?
kinda interesting
honestly would have pegged him last to be a smoker! That’s so interesting

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

There's

Thank you for this explanation, genuinely 😂 Tinder was a new thing when I was at uni, but that’s when I met my husband so I’ve never used it, and I genuinely couldn’t understand why people said they were exclusive and that was different to being “in a relationship”.

I feel so sorry for everyone doing internet dating 🙁

Reactions: 12
Why is Darren telling jokes people have said on Twitter weeks ago eg the Wetherspoons plate joke

Reactions: 17
Don’t know the Guys name but loving him calling out Luca bringing Gemma down
I like that he did it diplomatically. I kind of feel they all (mainly Derek) come in now slating Luca just because it gives them the easy cheer… and Luca usually deserves it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.