Love Island 2022 #44 Exclusive Tiramisu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing there will probably be another dumping tomorrow or on Tuesday seeing as there’s still 6 couples left and usually the top 5 do the baby challenge.

Reactions: 10
So that’s 2 episodes in a row I’ve missed now. Can I just carry on from tomorrow??

Reactions: 6
Well I, possibly for one, am happy Rosie Jones is on TV more. My daughter has the same condition and it’s good to see some more diversity on TV… especially love island!
She’s harder to understand, yes, but she’s definitely not impossible to understand!
Not alone! Me as well 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ekin-Su once again plays up to the cameras after being saved.

Gemma likes Ekin but doesn't like it when she becomes 'calculated'. I'm amazed how many people can't see what's really going it, it's like she's written texts beforehand advising on what to do on the show....oh that's right, she did.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Christ Laura's make up is awful in the behind the scenes look at the beach club on Aftersun, she's giving trump a run for his money, her face is orange, maybe its the lighting idk but its awful, needs to sack her MUA

Reactions: 6
I don’t want the baby challenge. I can’t see what entertainment it will bring? I want bitchiness, I want problems, I want Luca and Gemma arguing. I need someone to give their man the gun fingers like Anna did to Jordan in 2019 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Considering how much luca and Gemma talk about looking forward to getting out of the villa to reality, their body language and facial expressions really showed the eagerness for the winners prize. Also she has zero interest in him. Even with Jacques she was far more elated, relaxed and excitable.

Reactions: 40
I’d rather a headlines challenge or a Twitter challenge, but I know they won’t disrupt couples now, which really sucks

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Someone’s gotta win this year, i think all the couples will break up outside but i have to vote my favourite from what’s a available and that’s going to have to be Ekin and Davide fake or not lol

Reactions: 15
I don’t want the baby challenge. I can’t see what entertainment it will bring? I want bitchiness, I want problems, I want Luca and Gemma arguing. I need someone to give their man the gun fingers like Anna did to Jordan in 2019 😩
Bring in the tweet challenge

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Aftersun was great when Caroline hosted it, she used to not just stick to the script but actually ask her own questions and was warm and welcoming, Laura just reads the script and doesn't follow up with organic questions lke Caroline, also they don't show them clips anymore, for example when Amy was dumped on Aftersun the y showed her curtis carry on in Casa Amor they dont do that anymore, programme is dead
Loads of Ofcom complaints after Laura kind of slut shamed Ekin last week 😬. It could be a really good show, get the psychs etc on and not the lame settee guests.

Reactions: 14
Well I, possibly for one, am happy Rosie Jones is on TV more. My daughter has the same condition and it’s good to see some more diversity on TV… especially love island!
She’s harder to understand, yes, but she’s definitely not impossible to understand!
Shes def not impossible to understand!! Its wonderful she is on TV doing a job she clearly loves. I guess people are still allowed to have their opinions on whether she is funny...i think she is about as funny as the other 2 with her...ie not at all.

Reactions: 19
Everyone tit on last season but it was far more entertaining from Post Casa to the finale than this season, last season we had Chloe and Toby rekindling, Faye going Apeshit after movie night, Jake and Liberty breaking up, Faye raging and beefing when the islanders voted for most compatible couple and everyone voted her and teddy least compatible, also Kaz got pissed off and started screaming at Aaron and Mary over that vote as well, there was challenges where they had to rank who they think would last the longest etc in the eyes of the public and Lib and Jake were slaughtered in that, there was a lot more drama post Casa last season, last season started boring but once we hit week 3 when Hugo saved Chloe and shaded Toby it was non stop drama, this season started off good but died after Casa recoupling

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone explain this exclusive thing to someone who’s over 30 and been out the dating game for nearly 10 years please?
Ok because men don't like commitment these days

There's

1. Talking stage - you find them on online dating from a sea of twats and you "vibe" because they like pineapple on pizza, you're so quirky! You exchange numbers and get data out the way. This may be done with multiple people.

2. Seeing eachother - you aren't boyfriend and girlfriend, you aren't exclusive but you are thinking "maybe there not the biggest twit in the world" so you go on more dates to figure this out and are less responsive to potential suiters online.

3. Exclusive - so you are no longer seeing anyone else, but are they your boyfriend or girlfriend???? Noooooo don't use that word! You haven't however messaged any potential suiters since stage 2 completed his. You also may soft launch* them on social media

4. Together - thank fck!!! You are now in a relationship. You've deleted all the online dating apps!! How long did this take? How long is a piece of string?? You've been sitting in exclusive for a while and had to have the "what are we chat" and now here we are

* soft launch - a cheeky instagram pic of you on a date without seeing who with, bunch of flowers with a note saying "to my number 1 babe"

And to answer @Its_Me -- yes we are SUFFERING dating in 2022

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.