Love Island 2022 #44 Exclusive Tiramisu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using @Prefrontalmedialcortex round up of the latest episode:

- Tasha wants to wear a black wedding dress. 👰🏼‍♀️
- Luca has ugly feet. 🦶🏻
- Andrew dropped the egg in the sports day games. 🥚
- The red team won. 🏆
- Reece and Nathalia friend-zoned each other. ❌
- Davide made tiramisu, it was a bit melty. He and Ekin-Su are exclusive. 👩‍❤️‍👨
- The islanders gathered around the fire pit. Deji and Lacey, Nathalia and Reece left ❤🏝

Talent show tomorrow!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The only good thing about that episode was Davide and Ekin, which says it all. 🫶 There really can’t be any other winners! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Aftersun was great when Caroline hosted it, she used to not just stick to the script but actually ask her own questions and was warm and welcoming, Laura just reads the script and doesn't follow up with organic questions lke Caroline, also they don't show them clips anymore, for example when Amy was dumped on Aftersun the y showed her curtis carry on in Casa Amor they dont do that anymore, programme is dead

Reactions: 18
I'd like a Tasha and Danica dance off, which Danica would totally win.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Talent show idea
Luca can get knocked unconscious by slipping on his fish flip flops and Paige can bring him round

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well I, possibly for one, am happy Rosie Jones is on TV more. My daughter has the same condition and it’s good to see some more diversity on TV… especially love island!
She’s harder to understand, yes, but she’s definitely not impossible to understand!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't know if this has been mentioned BUT I was watching a vlog (with Cheyanne) and she said Davide was the only smoker in the group.

Who would of thought? 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I need to re-watch Gemma and Luca being salty chops i feel like i didn’t enjoy the moment enough, like i wasn’t present enough. I need to inject it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't know if this has been mentioned BUT I was watching a vlog (with Cheyanne) and she said Davide was the only smoker in the group.

Who would of thought? 🤷‍♀️
He owns a shisha business so it's not that surprising

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.