Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoJo76

VIP Member
How can the producers be so blind and thick by not seeing what people say every year.

The cast needs more normal people and not instagram types.

Cast needs to be older, 25-30.

When there is a public vote let the public bloody decide.

Fuck off with the cliffhangers.

Get rid of Laura and her annoying idiot of a husband.

Bring back the smoking area (and booze).

I also think there are too many bombshells these days. I swear in earlier series there were less. OG’s just try to stay in their couple as they know they’ll be safer when out against a vote with newbies. Couples changed about a lot more in earlier series and it was better drama.

Oh and while I am on a rant, get them to take an IQ test before going in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
I don’t want the baby challenge. I can’t see what entertainment it will bring? I want bitchiness, I want problems, I want Luca and Gemma arguing. I need someone to give their man the gun fingers like Anna did to Jordan in 2019 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 66

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
is Adam messing, Ekin is STUNNING. I honestly think she’s gotten prettier and prettier and she’s got a wonderful personality

• Heart
Reactions: 58

GossWhore

VIP Member
Someone explain this exclusive thing to someone who’s over 30 and been out the dating game for nearly 10 years please?
Ok because men don't like commitment these days

There's

1. Talking stage - you find them on online dating from a sea of twats and you "vibe" because they like pineapple on pizza, you're so quirky! You exchange numbers and get data out the way. This may be done with multiple people.

2. Seeing eachother - you aren't boyfriend and girlfriend, you aren't exclusive but you are thinking "maybe there not the biggest twat in the world" so you go on more dates to figure this out and are less responsive to potential suiters online.

3. Exclusive - so you are no longer seeing anyone else, but are they your boyfriend or girlfriend???? Noooooo don't use that word! You haven't however messaged any potential suiters since stage 2 completed his. You also may soft launch* them on social media

4. Together - thank fck!!! You are now in a relationship. You've deleted all the online dating apps!! How long did this take? How long is a piece of string?? You've been sitting in exclusive for a while and had to have the "what are we chat" and now here we are

* soft launch - a cheeky instagram pic of you on a date without seeing who with, bunch of flowers with a note saying "to my number 1 babe"

And to answer @Its_Me -- yes we are SUFFERING dating in 2022

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Elisha97

Chatty Member
I want the kind of confidence Luca has, thinking he’s not punching when he’s dragging round a multi millionaire footballer’s stunning daughter, with the personality of a dropped kebab and looks of my fucking nan in his reading glasses with a chain on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

BegDavis

Gemma: ‘I don’t know how it didn’t give me the ick’. Don’t worry Gemma, the rest of the world have the ick for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Shinythings

VIP Member
I actually think Gemma would have made a brilliant islander if Luca weren't there. She came out of herself in Casa Amour and you saw it again there. Luca is an absolute fun sponge and drains it out of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Dcl

Considering how much luca and Gemma talk about looking forward to getting out of the villa to reality, their body language and facial expressions really showed the eagerness for the winners prize. Also she has zero interest in him. Even with Jacques she was far more elated, relaxed and excitable.

Reactions: 40

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Danica asking Gemma about footballers is so weird. "Hey Gemma, do you think your dad shagged about a lot when he was younger?" Stop it 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Elisha97

Chatty Member
This episode truly is giving end of year assembly / year 5 talent show. All we need now is someone to piss themselves and someone’s mum to kick off 😭

• Haha

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
I don’t know where this Gemma’s been??! Really Luca? Looks like her personality comes out when she’s not with you

• Haha
  • Heart

Shinythings

VIP Member
Ahahahha Luca doesn't think he's punching. He has such a pathetically fragile ego.

Ekin is beautiful inside and out, she's not punching!

• Heart
  • Haha