Love Island 2022 #42 Deji is like when you order Ovie off wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma isn't into Luca when he came through the boxes her face. I can't even rewind to screenshot!!!!!

Reactions: 15
Cant wait for the next challenge when they do their taxes. This is how boring the show has gotten this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really think Luca and Paige are made for each other they would be perfect together, she would happily sit there in a headlock thinking my man really loves me so much 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have to say I am LIVING for Danica getting this attention at last. I don't care if it's manufactured for the dramz. GET IT QUEEN.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Obvs Luca has put in all the work in his and gemmas relationship because he knows who daddy is

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.