Love Island 2022 #42 Deji is like when you order Ovie off wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luca is problem one of the worse love islanders I’ve seen fly under the radar with the worse behaviour. He’s disgusting. I don’t understand how or why the rest of them can’t see how fake and pot stirring he actually is
I would hardly say Luca has gone under the radar. People hate him on every social media platform and he recieved ofcom complaints 😂

Reactions: 7
Nathalia getting pied TWICE and she lost the bake off-bleeping INJECT IT! Thats what you get for messing with the Queen you bleep! now pack your bags and dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out, bye felicia!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Starting to think is it setup to cause some drama 🤔 probably looking too much into it

Reactions: 9
Oh look at Gemma being edgy and saying Ekin's pancakes weren't the best! She's probably going to lose so many endorsement deals by putting herself out there with that controversial opinion.
That van cleef deal right down the shitter

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just had a really strange vision then where the challenge is the islanders just keep feeding pancakes into Davides smiling blindfolded face until he starts gaining weight and they see how fat and happy they can make him it could last the full 8 weeks and it would finally be a good challenge and I would fully enjoy watching it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.