Love Island 2022 #42 Deji is like when you order Ovie off wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish they put the conveyor belt on this task on fast speed and jerked it in different directions, that would be a lot funnier

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Paige's bobble head looked like it was going to bobble off in that trolley and the speed bumps

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree that pancake drama wasn't too serious, could tell Ekin couldn't stay serious for all of it! The Queen is fine haha

Reactions: 9
All I see is a lot of useless junk bad for the environment, hope they get recycled.

Reactions: 1
I saw posties and letters and thought it might be something like the Twitter challenge… this is so boring and pointless

Reactions: 7
I find it so uncomfortable when the girls primp and dress seductively whilst the guys basically just clean their balls.

Not to mention the girls have to walk down the stairs to get ogled at by all the guys in this odd ceremonial procedure.
It's bizarre isn't it? Hooping and hollering like alley cats. 🤢

Reactions: 8
It was really someone’s day job to come up with the concept for this challenge…like someone got PAID for this tit

please let that sink in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.