Love Island 2022 #42 Deji is like when you order Ovie off wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title: @watermelon sugar

This is me at Nathalia tomorrow for going at Ekin-Su. ES is the only redeeming feature of this series and I will protect her at all costs.

26E8F476-47D7-447F-8D5C-547ED0B70503.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
If it wasn't for tattle I would of turned off weeks ago 🤣 so thanks for getting me through another night. I could of cried when I seen four dates to endure in first look

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I love Ekin for giving us entertainment but she's always the easy target for drama, why can't someone start on Paige or Gemma for once...

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Nathalia is a FOOL if she thinks going for Queen Ekin will do her any favours with the public, trash bish

• Heart
Reactions: 61
You can tell Nathalia has been watching the show and is coming for the limelight. She went straight in with Davide and is now turning on Ekin, both of whom are favourites to win! 🥱

Reactions: 40
Needed tattle and wine to get me through this folks , thanks a mill for a great night of entertainment provided by my iPhone 11 and not My tv x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You can tell Nathalia has been watching the show and is coming for the limelight. She went straight in with Davide and is now turning on Ekin, both of whom are favourites to win! 🥱
If it means less dates I’m here for it. I actually admire the bombshells who choose violence rather than coupling up with the easy option to stay in.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I cant believe I watched that shite tonight. Why the duck was it extended it was so boring.
At this point can Danica just win it on her own, or Danica and Deji's ball - still a better couple than Adam bleeping Collard and the bobble head.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Prediction :

Recoupling tomorrow followed by a vote
Bottom 3 Cliffhanger Sunday
Dumping Monday

Also isn’t there usually 3 couples in the final so we need to get quite a few out before next Monday?

Reactions: 12
This show has really got me wishing my weekends away at this point. Why does all the good tit happen on Sundays…

Reactions: 8
I can't believe I sat through that episode tho and Paige getting her own way again 🤦

Reactions: 23
I'm hoping that when ekin and davide do get out.that george won't break them apart

Reactions: 7
Prediction :

Dumping Monday

Also isn’t there usually 3 couples in the final so we need to get quite a few out before next Monday?
I think it’s four. And Five up until day before final..

Reactions: 8
Prediction :

Dumping Monday

4 usually :) but yes a mass clear out needed 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.