Love Island 2022 #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get a new thread ready for...probably not alot going on in tonight's episode 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I might stop watching if it's going to be this boring. I usually check out the last week when it's all lovey dovey with no drama and very few of them left.

Reactions: 28
I might stop watching if it's going to be this boring. I usually check out the last week when it's all lovey dovey with no drama and very few of them left.
Yeah there’s still a lot in it, I need another dumping

Reactions: 11
Comparing how many OG's have been dumped/walked at the same stage(I ignored WInter) as this year.

Series 1 - 6
Series 2 - 7
Series 3 - 5
Series 4 - 6
Series 5 - 6
Series 7 - 5
This series - 3

The show thrives on being fresh, Dami should have gone last night to keep them on their toes. It'll be even worse next series as the template is becoming more and more obvious. As much as I can't stand Murad, I agree with his 'change the structure' tweet.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I think if luca and Gemma are planning double dates with tasha and andrew and stuff then we don't really know what's been said fully .at the end of the day we only see a hour of the day .luca and dami was awful but at the end of the day the only person that can say if it was bullying or not .is tasha herself ? No one else but the person the comments was aimed at .everyone always seems so much closer in the unseen bits than they do the main show the main show just shows all the drama and arguments .so personally I think we wait until tasha comes out and has her own say ?

Reactions: 10
Do we think the girls have seen the build up to the boys and Tasha? We obviously only see what it want us to see but not one girl stood up for her. And in the suck and blow challenge, they were all giggling? I personally think the girls agree with what the boys are saying.... Just not how they're saying it

Reactions: 5
I think if luca and Gemma are planning double dates with tasha and andrew and stuff then we don't really know what's been said fully .at the end of the day we only see a hour of the day .luca and dami was awful but at the end of the day the only person that can say if it was bullying or not .is tasha herself ? No one else but the person the comments was aimed at .everyone always seems so much closer in the unseen bits than they do the main show the main show just shows all the drama and arguments .so personally I think we wait until tasha comes out and has her own say ?
The planned double dates will never happen, that line was part of the hastily re-written script, along with the lovey dovey shots of them (Gemma and Luca) in the swimming pool, when neither of them spoke, much better if Luca remains silent.
I’m obviously a lot more cynical than you but I absolutely refuse to not see through such a ruse.
Otherwise we’ve not heard Tasha speak about how she really feels the boys are treating her but her face and get body language indicate how uncomfortable she is in all of this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
But like.. make it a shock dumping. Get three couples in the bottom 3 stood in front of the fire pit and just announce it’s all 6 of them leaving 😈
Oh yes .. and they leave NOW .. no going back to pack their clothes and no saying goodbye to their ‘fweinds’ Katreya style 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We needed the compatibility vote before those newbies came now it's just gonna be predictable and I don't think we're getting one

Reactions: 9
Missed last night . Just caught up now. Daughter needed A&e for a fall and broke her wrist . Glad queen Danica is safe.
Davide best behave himself . Nathalia is not a patch on ekin 😂

Just flicked back and I can see I've missed nothing only Dejis testicle 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.